• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Catrina is just very stoic. Lots of big personalities at the elite level of disc golf, so maybe that's why she doesn't seem happy all the time. My daughter and I only met her once, but she was very nice without being overly friendly.
Could be a result of her "Minnesota Nice" background. Not an uncommon demeanor from what I've seen living here over the years. Quiet and serious publicly but warmer and friendlier one-on-one.

I think Prodigy is just trolling us with the ambiguity on Paige.

Any Michiganders want to weigh in on drew vandentoorn getting called out for pencil whipping at am worlds? Pp was defending him, even saying it didn't matter if it was true lol, before it got deleted.

Both team prodigy.

Last edited:
Any Michiganders want to weigh in on drew vandentoorn getting called out for pencil whipping at am worlds? Pp was defending him, even saying it didn't matter if it was true lol, before it got deleted.

Both team prodigy.

They're keeping him on the team? Didn't watch the video.. Too.. Not.. Interesting...

Could be a result of her "Minnesota Nice" background. Not an uncommon demeanor from what I've seen living here over the years. Quiet and serious publicly but warmer and friendlier one-on-one.

I dont know too many people from Minnesota but thats exactlyhow I would describe our encounter with her.

Just dilute and pull reverse splits. Smaller holders get worked out of the equation. All about % ownership really.

LMAO. Prodigy is going to reverse split their privately held 'stock' when they could just buyout/buyback these mostly symbolic, mostly worthless shares?

Is Prodigy about to go public? Breaking news: Prodigy Disc to offer IPO...get in on the fround floor of this emerging market!

gossip-2.jpg

Sexton announced on FB he is leaving Grip and will be using a new bag moving forward. To be announced soon.

I am guessing the Innova bag?

I'm not sure I believe it but I've heard quite a few tourney players in my area say Paul is dropping Grip. I keep hearing he's going to carry the Innova backpack bag. Supposedly Innova is making him a signature Innova backpack bag that's better quality than the current backpack bags. Apparently Innova offered him pay raise to do it...we'll see.

For what it's worth, Martin Hendel (the top Canadian player) announced that he's leaving Team Daredevil (the biggest Canadian company) to head over to Team Innova.

Sexton announced on FB he is leaving Grip and will be using a new bag moving forward. To be announced soon.

I am guessing the Innova bag?

Not from what I heard but I was told not to say until it was announced.

^Great interwebz post, sorry.

For what it's worth, Martin Hendel (the top Canadian player) announced that he's leaving Team Daredevil (the biggest Canadian company) to head over to Team Innova.

Wow that's awesome! Sucks for Daredevil losing Hendel. But then he would be the first Canadian on team Innova! I used to think it would be unlikely for a Canadian to ever be sponsored by Innova. If this is true, that's exciting and gives me hope to one day also be sponsored by Innova XD

I'm not sure I believe it but I've heard quite a few tourney players in my area say Paul is dropping Grip. I keep hearing he's going to carry the Innova backpack bag. Supposedly Innova is making him a signature Innova backpack bag that's better quality than the current backpack bags. Apparently Innova offered him pay raise to do it...we'll see.

Paul said this himself on Smashboxx weeks back.

Paul said this himself on Smashboxx weeks back.
:doh: I feel stupid. I didn't take the word of anybody who I heard say it as fact. There were quite a few people who I heard say it wasn't true who are more up on pros than I am. Good to know though.

Wow that's awesome! Sucks for Daredevil losing Hendel. But then he would be the first Canadian on team Innova! I used to think it would be unlikely for a Canadian to ever be sponsored by Innova. If this is true, that's exciting and gives me hope to one day also be sponsored by Innova XD

i thought eric vandenberg was innova sponsored.