• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

But is this actual speed we are gaining? Or still just stability? I agree that the more rpms will keep said disc flying longer, but this isn't "speed".

But is this actual speed we are gaining? Or still just stability? I agree that the more rpms will keep said disc flying longer, but this isn't "speed".

speed, the orginal meaning, is how fast the disc had to be thrown to get the correct flight....now its just a marketing term.

No, overmolds are not automatically faster; but they do need more angular velocity in the beginning.

Curious if Pound will pick anyone else up and give a featured bag. Sexton and Koling are great ambassadors. Would love to see someone like an MJ or Conrad also join the ranks.

Curious if Pound will pick anyone else up and give a featured bag. Sexton and Koling are great ambassadors. Would love to see someone like an MJ or Conrad also join the ranks.

I saw Dana posted what looked like to be a custom bag so maybe?

MJ is sponsored by Upper Park and has said on here that he prefers the Shift (16 disc capacity). He doesn't carry enough discs to fill an Octothorpe.

That's surprising. She has thrown DC for awhile and her dad is also a DC Masters team member.

There was the connection with her sponsorship from Wysocki this past year; plus there's at least some form of monthly wage/stipend that comes with Lat64 contracts. That's got to be appealing.

Dollar just announced he's not throwing Lat 64 this year. Any guesses for where he's going?

McBride to DD seems like a hit to Legacy, assuming that going forward they want to have talent on their team that can compete during the tour events. I know they have Hokom, but for guys they would only have the boss man himself, Steve Rico, and it seems like he has taken a bit of a step back from the more serious touring.

Too bad, legacy has some good plastic. I enjoy their slow and steady approach to developing molds compared to other companies like trilogy that seem to bank on pumping out tons of plastic in a shotgun approach to see what works and to constantly sell on the hype of a new disc. But, that strategy probably works because they seem to have plenty of money to throw around now.

Latest posts