• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

F. Howl

* Ace Member *
Too early for one of these?

Well, Discraft had this teaser on the 'gruhm:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Discraft Teaser.JPG
    Discraft Teaser.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,685
I'm guessing a celebrity ambassador type sponsorship deal here. Maybe the mountain from GOT is my guess.

Well that's rather an interesting teaser..... Does a player even exist that checks all those boxes? I can't imagine that there is. Maybe 2 of the 3, but not all 3.

Possibly a new disc instead of a player? It's the Scoober, a 200 gram UltraStar, too tough for Paul to tear apart, more accurate than any golf disc and more famous (UltraStar) than Brodie.

Ah, that would make sense. Don't think they'd slight Paige if they were talking about accuracy throwing or putting...

If it does turn out to be a Ultrastar in Z plastic, then this thread was premature.

I'm guessing a celebrity ambassador type sponsorship deal here. Maybe the mountain from GOT is my guess.

Good call, need someone to fight for Nordic superiority, Discraft loses out to trilogy and discmania.

Wait a minute, revealed on September 18? On the Feast of Trumpets?? He's coming back folks, and he throws Discraft!

Buddy_christ.jpg

Ha. First I thought disc golf Jesus. But then I thought it could be a younger MJ or maybe James Conrad.

Latest posts