• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

What about the Stego? :p

It would be hard to play without it honestly. I really don't expect they would want me on their team, unless they want to be like, "look at this idiot who can throw an Energy 500+, if he can do that maybe you should buy some!"

More realistically hoping to get back on team Infinite. They have good perks and I can throw what I want.

It would be hard to play without it honestly. I really don't expect they would want me on their team, unless they want to be like, "look at this idiot who can throw an Energy 500+, if he can do that maybe you should buy some!"

More realistically hoping to get back on team Infinite. They have good perks and I can throw what I want.

But imagine if they could make a gyro Stego.......then my bag could go back to all gyro!

But imagine if they could make a gyro Stego.......then my bag could go back to all gyro!

It would be probably so easy for them too. Make an Envy wing with a spoiler and scoop out the bottom a tiny bit and there you go.

I don't know that any company will try to make a disc like that again though. Even Gateway thought it wouldn't work, only JC had the vision.

If his vision would get some 150 class scales...

My approach game vision would be covered...

Wonder if there is any issue with running them that light? I've never seen one below 165.

Wonder if there is any issue with running them that light? I've never seen one below 165.

Probably just the fact they are a craft disc style company, I would imagine they have those produced by Gateway and when your doing smaller batch runs you would tend to lean heavier since those usually sell quicker. I was interested in the Tyrant but they were only ever max weight, even trying to find regular Gateway stuff lighter can be tough but hopefully things can get back to normal with disc production and see them, Storm, AGL, etc all expand.

I'm under an NDA so I can't really talk about compensation, or even make coy hints about it.

As an independent contractor they can terminate you for any (or no) reason at any time, so that "don't talk about compensation" statement in your NDA is just a warning statement from them basically saying "you have been warned, don't be shocked when we fire you for doing so". But they cannot do anything beyond that (withhold compensation owed/penalize you for example).

I'm sure you know that but its worth reiterating for those reading this. Congrats on the promotion!

Last edited:
I dont know if it will turn into an issue.

DD had the Paige vs Paige thing happening for a while. Watching that last round of worlds where the other Paige won still is a head scratcher. However, P&H could dominate FPO in 2021 and give DC ample opportunity to further showcase women in disc golf. Will be interesting to see how they market that dynamic.

I was hoping DC would get Paige and Hailey involved in more skins/doubles matches.
It seems to be the best way to showcase talent lately, and it gives more time to talk to players about discs, shot selection, and the other things manufacturers would like to see on Yt without having to release more in the bag videos.