• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

I do suspect that's something on the business end and not a move.

One, he tagged DC, two, his contract was five years IIRC

I agree that he isn't going anywhere, just thought that this is the announcement that we being referred to earlier

Definitely seems Discraft related. His own line of plastic and or long term investment/part owner seems likely as I don't think a contract extension would deserve this much fanfare. hmmm...

Attachments

• 121223266_10164545332300556_7430691512095191144_o.jpg
    121223266_10164545332300556_7430691512095191144_o.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 172
Doesn't he have his own line. Zeus, Hades, Anax, Malta and Luna? He doesn't "own" the line I guess, but his names plastered all over them. My guess is baby Boba Fett stamped Hawks in premium plastic...X.

Doesn't he have his own line. Zeus, Hades, Anax, Malta and Luna? He doesn't "own" the line I guess, but his names plastered all over them. My guess is baby Boba Fett stamped Hawks in premium plastic...X.

The disc designs are his, but they are made in existing Discraft plastics. Maybe it's a PM blend of plastic, like what Innova did for Climo 20+ years ago.

Maybe a line of plastics and/or discs distributed exclusively by Foundation and molded/manufactured by Discraft, like DGA?

Maybe he is talking about the start of the DGPT Championship, $20,000 M&F payout and ESPN coverage.

Looks like he's young and just started playing PDGA events in May, 2019. His rating is up over 1010 already. If you haven't seen these videos, they're worth a watch. I watched his channel, too, and he seems like a likable guy. I'm a fan and hope he does well.

Well.... Ezra missed out on making it to the 2nd round of the DGPT year end tourney by one throw. Well, one throw and tour rankings if he had tied Gilbert.

In any case, got to see him play pretty well and nearly pull it off. Next year could be interesting. If these young guys put in the work during the off-season year they'll be pushing the veterans more and more.

If we get a fully healthy and motivated Simon that will be fun. Plus will Sexton be back to full time?

I never want to rush time, but next year has some serious promise.

The disc designs are his, but they are made in existing Discraft plastics. Maybe it's a PM blend of plastic, like what Innova did for Climo 20+ years ago.

Are you referring to KCPro? Didn't Innova do that for Paul with McPro?

Well.... Ezra missed out on making it to the 2nd round of the DGPT year end tourney by one throw. Well, one throw and tour rankings if he had tied Gilbert.

In any case, got to see him play pretty well and nearly pull it off. Next year could be interesting. If these young guys put in the work during the off-season year they'll be pushing the veterans more and more.

If we get a fully healthy and motivated Simon that will be fun. Plus will Sexton be back to full time?

I never want to rush time, but next year has some serious promise.

Unfortunately I doubt next year will be much different to this one. At least for the first half.

I like Aderhold's vlogs and I know that people embrace and romanticize the live in the car grind it out stuff, but I'm not even sure he is the most promising "young gun" named Ezra.

He's pretty new to the tour though, he will get one in the offseason for sure.

Dude is young, outgoing, good looking, on tour full time (which the Robinsons are not) and can absolutely crush a disc. This all equals marketability.

Yeah. I love watching him play and he is absolutely who we should be discussing in this thread. In fact, as someone that loves watching the guys that can bomb, there are few people that I'd rather watch play.

...but I'm not sold on the "he's totally going to change the game" vibe.

Based on the Ultiworld Tracker, players whose contracts are up in 2020: Chris Dickerson, Paige Shue, Eagle McMahon, AJ Risley, Grady Shue, Gregg Barsby, James Conrad, Nate Perkins, Leo Piironen, Henna Blomroos, JohnE McCray, Brian Earhart, Hailey King, Andrew Presnell, and Vanessa Van Dyken