• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

bolded in the original post, not added for my emphasis

CorMrad.

And I believe his real name doesn't have an m in it either

lol... things that happen during an extended case of insomnia....too funny...wow.... CoMrad.... total fail on my part. wow.. :doh: :D :wall:

Conrad is giving away half his bag, including Greenie, on Instagram.

Also Ezra dropping a covert hint he might be with DD instead of OTB?

If Ezra goes in the Latitude family then he will leave within a few years like all the other big arms have because their plastic is subpar and doesnt hold up.

I suppose I'll share an opinionated shtab.

If Ezra goes Innova, he'll be gone in a few years b/c they care more about their bottom line than their pros. Shrugs. :popcorn: Just poking fun.

Would be nice for someone else on DD to compete, help out Clemons! Obviously trilogy invests a bit more in other aspects of the game than top pros, but, they could do something... oh well.

I don't much care for Prodigy in general, but their team is shaping up! Cale/Seppo/Hannum/Gilbert/KJUSA... pretty sneaky MPO lineup there!

Lol Tanner, somebody everybody was excited about a while ago but nobody is talking about now?

Not necessarily the guy you want breaking down your sponsorship move? Amiright?

No you're not. Tristan is a great young player, obviously he wasn't a top 10 player on tour last year. But he will be in contention this year in some big tournaments.

No you're not. Tristan is a great young player, obviously he wasn't a top 10 player on tour last year. But he will be in contention this year in some big tournaments.

I think he kept ripping skin off his finger through the year. A few minor annoying injuries gave him some issues. He played the majority of The Preserve throwing only forehands. Hopefully he'll be back in good finger health this year

I think he kept ripping skin off his finger through the year. A few minor annoying injuries gave him some issues. He played the majority of The Preserve throwing only forehands. Hopefully he'll be back in good finger health this year

That was a weird round where him and barsby did the same thing to their fingers and had to throw only sidearms.

Noah Meintsma to DGA from Innova...

DGA Source - https://twitter.com/disc_golf/status/1346549255276785667

Interesting to see DGA pick up Noah + Trevor Harbolt this year, after a few years of inactivity. I thought DGA were dying out as a brand, but I guess they're still kicking. But will this really translate into disc sales for them?

With Noah gone from Innova, does that mean Bradley Williams is the last remaining high-level Nova thrower?

I've always enjoyed watching Noah on video coverage, because of those gorgeous Nova throws. He had a ridiculously pretty shot at the Master's Cup hybrid course a couple of years ago too, I think with a Leopard.

Latest posts