• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

So no Uli on the elite team? Interesting. Also looks like Val took her sister's spot on the elite team. Looks like a demotion for her along with Barham, Fry, Prez, and Callaway.

So no Uli on the elite team? Interesting. Also looks like Val took her sister's spot on the elite team. Looks like a demotion for her along with Barham, Fry, Prez, and Callaway.

Uli isn't even named on Team Discraft with Paige Pierce, Paul McBeth, Chris Dickerson, and Brodie Smith. Weird since he was Team Captain - maybe he moved on and no one has heard yet?

https://teamdiscraft.com/

Plot twist, Uli is actually going to Lonestar... :popcorn: /s

But really, seems like a weird move...looking at their line up, the only two I'm really surprised about getting kicked off the elite team are Uli and Callaway. Nothing against the others by any means, but why Brodie has precedent over any of the others I don't understand.

Plot twist, Uli is actually going to Lonestar... :popcorn: /s

But really, seems like a weird move...looking at their line up, the only two I'm really surprised about getting kicked off the elite team are Uli and Callaway. Nothing against the others by any means, but why Brodie has precedent over any of the others I don't understand.

Brodie isn't as consistent as he probably should be, but at his best he pops off some very good rounds.... and he seems to move a lot of discs.

As for Uli.. can he be the Captain if he isn't on the Elite team?.... What are we going to do about the Captain's Raptor? (I don't use one and have never tried one)

Uli isn't even named on Team Discraft with Paige Pierce, Paul McBeth, Chris Dickerson, and Brodie Smith. Weird since he was Team Captain - maybe he moved on and no one has heard yet?

https://teamdiscraft.com/

Watch the video on the team reveal. He's doing the voiceover. He also doesn't deserve a top spot performance wise, so he probably is on a different, probably unique, tier.

Brodie isn't as consistent as he probably should be, but at his best he pops off some very good rounds.... and he seems to move a lot of discs.

I feel like Brodie is the Kona of Discraft...a lot of people were upset with the DD/Kona deal and this hearkens back to that a bit for me. Not necessarily my personal beliefs about either of them as players, but it just seems really similar.

Nate Perkins mentioned on commentary that Uli is #7 in A-tier and above wins since like 2014. I was so surprised I rewound the video to make sure I heard that right.

My comment was in response to Brodie Smith not Paul Uilbarri.

Thanks for the interesting tid bit.

I know Uli sat out a lot of tournaments last year with injuries. I wonder if there was some behind the scenes discussions with Discraft about scaling back his touring schedule assuming he's obligated to play so many tournaments? Could also be why he's starting up his online academy.

Latest posts