• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Maybe on the course, but no one watching Gannon for 30 minutes on a video. He marketability is limit to simple how he plays.
He's only 18, give him some time. Remember how bad Ricky was in front of the camera for a loooong time, then around his mid 20s he figured it out and did a total 180.

I never heard anything about his knee, but he was dealing with some back issues last year.

His medical condition(can't remember name of it) that makes him so tall and lanky and hyper-mobile is more injury prone.

I don't think Stokely has that condition, just naturally tall and lanky, but amazing to see how well he was done on the injury front over the years especially with his distance specialty BH and FH.
I could say same for MJ a long time Discraft sponsored player, he is just tall and skinny due to a hyperglycemia thing but played Open Pro on Pro Tour/old National Tour into early 40's with rarely any injury from being so tall and skinny.

I could say same for MJ a long time Discraft sponsored player, he is just tall and skinny due to a hyperglycemia thing but played Open Pro on Pro Tour/old National Tour into early 40's with rarely any injury from being so tall and skinny.

This post lost me. MJ isn't that tall and hypoglycemia doesn't cause height, or skinny necessarily.

Last edited:
By now the Jabberwocky can come up with anything and it sounds true to me.
And MJ is pretty skinny.

back to the real/real - Alden's channel is stupid and hilarious. Eagle's is informative and introspective. IMO Alden could use some editing help and if he could afford to spend a little more time 'doing the socials' than just trying to make enough $ to stay on tour, then his channel would be just as big by the end of the season. Gannon's channel needs big help from his new sponsor, or he just needs to stay on Alden's.

Loads of chatter in Finland about Niklas having already re-upped before making his post, and they are just waiting to announce it. Apparently many local people are in the know, and Väinö Mäkelä had inadvertently leaked it on his IG story. I guess we will see over the weekend.

Loads of chatter in Finland about Niklas having already re-upped before making his post, and they are just waiting to announce it. Apparently many local people are in the know, and Väinö Mäkelä had inadvertently leaked it on his IG story. I guess we will see over the weekend.
Re-upped with Discmania? That would be a strange turn of events after announcing his departure.

Respectfully disagree.

Eagle 72.5k subscribers

Alden 25.9 subs

Gannon 15.9k

On youtubes.
Have you watched Alden's stuff though? It's pretty funny in a slightly unhinged way, I really like it lol. I'm an Eagle fan but he hasn't put out many interesting videos in probably 2 years.

Re: see the previous discussion about the verbiage in Niklas's post. He didn't say explicitly he is leaving, and a top company rep made a point to underline this in a FB discussion

It would be weird to write a post that says, "I am so grateful to Discmania…[h]owever…it's time to turn a new page in my career" and then stay with Discmania.

But reading the post very carefully, what he says he's grateful for is "3 Finnish Champion titles, an European Champion title and numerous memories." So if he's staying with Discmania, maybe he's moving to the US full-time?

In which case, he probably should have held off buying that Beamer.

Have you watched Alden's stuff though? It's pretty funny in a slightly unhinged way, I really like it lol. I'm an Eagle fan but he hasn't put out many interesting videos in probably 2 years.
The one with Gannon living in a tent by the river cursing Isaac was comic gold, particularly since Isaac won worlds right after it came out.

Westside has Orum, DD has Wysocki, Lat's mens team could use a boost.

Re Eagle: my buddy says Prodigy. I hope Millennium but I know it's a pipe dream.

Last edited:

Latest posts