• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

I simply meant it as a play "grow the sport," which is my least favorite phrase in the game.

'Nice me' all you want bro but do not, I repeat, do not ask me to 'grow the sport'.

I will throw all my high speed drivers at the next person that asks me to 'grow the sport'. That's right, the fast discs with the really pointy ends that will hurt the most.

Last edited:
'Nice me' all you want bro but do not, I repeat, do not ask me to 'grow the sport'.

I will throw all my high speed drivers at the next person that asks me to 'grow the sport'. That's right, the fast discs with the really pointy ends that will hurt the most.

Fyi: The Rask hurts the most. I wont break the NAP, but I always have one in the bag just in case.
;)

Last edited:
NP is in a relationship with AL and PP is friends with both. Rumors, gossip, etc, abound.
Confession: every time Nate Perkins name comes up in a thread I have to Google his name and do research to try to figure out who he is. I have no idea who "AL" is. I'm currently lost in this thread, and I'm feeling pretty OK with that.

Confession: every time Nate Perkins name comes up in a thread I have to Google his name and do research to try to figure out who he is. I have no idea who "AL" is. I'm currently lost in this thread, and I'm feeling pretty OK with that.

First thing I think is Carl Perkins...
(Alyssa Van Lanen)

First thing I think is Carl Perkins...
(Alyssa Van Lanen)
Alyssa Van Lanen is a name that I don't remember ever hearing before, and when I google her the first thing that pops up is NOT her PDGA membership so I take it she is not a pro disc golfer. Google research fail, I shall blissfully return to my place of "WTF is going on here?"

Alyssa Van Lanen is a name that I don't remember ever hearing before, and when I google her the first thing that pops up is NOT her PDGA membership so I take it she is not a pro disc golfer. Google research fail, I shall blissfully return to my place of "WTF is going on here?"
She's been the tour photographer for a few years and has traveled with Paige on a few of her off-tour dg/photo excursions. You'll sometimes see her in videos lying back on the ground 20 feet in front of the tee shooting pics of the throwers. Daughter of Jim Van Lanen, long time host and TD of the Silver Cup event in Manitowoc, WI.

What a bunch of useless information.

Let's get to the actual relevant topics:
What's her favorite kind of pizza??

Disposable-Waterproof-Camera-JRC-PIZZA-HUT-.jpg

I mean, you have to fault both sides. That means that Paige just trusted whatever DD said they were going to provide her. It was a trust issue on both sides of the table. I think there was a lesson learned on both sides hopefully.

I'm most confused by the (a) designation of 3 years and (b) the description as an extension in the announcement last year.

Dynamic Discs is thrilled to announce a three-year extension with Paige Pierce!

Latest posts