• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

It's a tale as old as time, like Hatfield and McCoys, Cain and Abel, Noel and Liam Gallagher, and that pointing blonde woman and the white cat.

Does that mean you don't remember why you hate him, you just know you do?
Oh, he remembers. It's just that when he tries to type it he is filled with rage and throws his computer out the nearest window. Then the library calls the cops and he doesn't post for a while...restraint is the key here.

Oh, he remembers. It's just that when he tries to type it he is filled with rage and throws his computer out the nearest window. Then the library calls the cops and he doesn't post for a while...restraint is the key here.

Libraries are for commies anyway.

So your one Discmania disc in the bag, could be this guy's next tour disc?
4c2ef68a2bb5067494de4cb487592970d69a8512.jpg

Who is that, the Green Arrow?

*ducking* :D

That's a rough assertion.... one might even call it "bumpy".

Maybe Keegan did some phrenology work on Greedo. I mean if you wanna talk about bumpy, Greedo has the bumpiest head I've ever seen. Bro Dave didn't like the findings while listening to an interleague game of his favorite team at an AL venue. The librarian told him he had to keep it down, it's his last warning. So he decided to just listen to some Oasis and check out some upcoming events he may be interested in attending. As the soothing sounds of Champagne Supernova washed over his psyche, he started to relax. He stumbled upon a local music venues site, only to discover that Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds were going to be playing there. He had to work that day though. He about lost his s*** but remembered what the librarian had told him. He decided to just go on DGCR and listen to Phrenology by the Roots. Upon doing this he discovered Keegan was, in fact, headed to Discmania. He flew into a fit of rage, threw the monitor through the nearest window and was taken downtown yet again. I may be wrong. But I also see no other possible scenario. I guess we'll find out after bail is posted Monday morning. ;)

The Heimburg to DD rumors can be put to bed now. Innova announced their Star team today, and he's on it.

Glad to hear it! Really fun watching The Heimborgue throw that Eagle like a freaking laser beam.

He and Catrina Allen were involved in some extracurricular activities when she was married to Paul Ulibarri.

I see.
Not sure that makes him a home wrecker - it takes two to tango after all...
Still wrong to [extracurricular] with another fella's lady. But, if I were Paul U, I would be quite a bit more upset with Cat than Cam. My .02...

I see.
Not sure that makes him a home wrecker - it takes two to tango after all...
Still wrong to [extracurricular] with another fella's lady. But, if I were Paul U, I would be quite a bit more upset with Cat than Cam. My .02...

Paul U. and Cat are divorced, so that's ovah with.

P.S. Usually it's 'the other woman' that's called a homewrecker, but whatever. Moving on...

Last edited:

Latest posts