• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] THE ION, IN NEUTRON

gosh i hope these come in eclipse. the white overmold on those colors would be amazing!!! they hae to do it. paging MVP will neutron come out in eclipse?

I hope this new plastic feels like the old 1st/2nd run stuff. I don't really like putting with the proton plastic, and the older opaque runs are getting harder to find and/or more expensive.

I hope this new plastic feels like the old 1st/2nd run stuff. I don't really like putting with the proton plastic, and the older opaque runs are getting harder to find and/or more expensive.
I hope it's a little bit stiffer than the 2nd run softs, and not as waxy. I love my 2nd runs during winter, but during summer they hold onto my hand too long.

hmmmm don't really need another MVP putter but those storm troopers look sexy!

If there were news on the other molds, cmrichard would have said something by now. And as for GGGT, I'm chatting with Char as we speak about it.

PM me or just post on here about the news. That would be awesome. I really hope it's soft that is coming first.

Latest posts