• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

Humble boast?

That was just a reference to give perspective to my claim that i have not see any under that weight. If i wouldn't have said that without being in perspective then someone would have replied with a smart a** comment, like "I'm sure you've seen every Legend disc they have made", etc. Which I haven't, but i have seen MANY. I'm sure there are some light weights out there in molds (like the Gauge) which i have had VERY few of compared to the rest, but its definitely more rare than the rest of their plastics to see stuff below 170g in Legend.

Seems like no matter what i say on dgcr the haters find something to troll me about, so i have to give some sort of credence to my claims to avoid the nonsense.

I actually have had more than 30, more like 75+ i have owned at one point in almost every color/mold they make Legend in... so yea i guess you could say I was being Humble. I'm a collector, not the average Hucker.

Last edited:
Legend Rivals maybe 171g
Legend Patriots maybe 171g
Legend Outlaws 173g
Legend Bandit 166g
Legend Mongoose 173g
Legend Ghost 176g
Legend Gauge 168g
Legend Clutch 172g
Legend Clozer 172g

these are the lowest i have seen ... unless you find a freak that i dont know about most are heavy unless you want a lime Gauge or blue Bandit

The 2nd run(And Skullboy) Pinks are definitely flying straighter. I dig them a lot. Took one out to Roy G and it was super control out of the box. The 2nd Blues are much more stable, but also capable of bigger D with the big poppy dome.

Also the domey max weight purples are stupid stable. Replaced my bottom stamp Scorpius easily.

This latest Icon batch is the best feeling plastic ever and breaks in nicely. The second run outlaws definitely have a tick more float, pairs great with my flatter beefy red's. I just wish my local courses had holes over 400' that i could actually use them on. They throw nice in the field though :)

The latest Pinnacle batch is feeling great too, im excited for some Pinnacle outlaws!! Legacy just keeps getting better.

This latest Icon batch is the best feeling plastic ever and breaks in nicely. The second run outlaws definitely have a tick more float, pairs great with my flatter beefy red's. I just wish my local courses had holes over 400' that i could actually use them on. They throw nice in the field though :)

The latest Pinnacle batch is feeling great too, im excited for some Pinnacle outlaws!! Legacy just keeps getting better.

Is the feeling that the Pinnacle is going to be more OS than the 2nd run Icon? I could see adding one of those for when I need a little more beef in the wind.

Is the feeling that the Pinnacle is going to be more OS than the 2nd run Icon? I could see adding one of those for when I need a little more beef in the wind.

I heard form a guy on team legacy with a pinnacle (not the pink test run) outlaw and he said it is more HSS (less turn) than the icon, but the same fade.

I couldnt be more excited, i love pinnacle for drivers it lasts a bit longer.

For throwing purposes I think the 2nd run is better than the 1st. I had some 1st runs I retired pretty quickly after feeling the 2nd runs. Great profile and I think the shoulder/dome area turned out better overall.

Which sr mold seems to be the most os for people? I know that in FR, pink and red were the beefiest, is there a clear consensus on sr?

any of you guys have Blue Second Run Outlaws? the one i have is an extreme puddle top and was curious if the others where like this as well? .. So from the sound of it the Second Runs arent as overstable as the FR? The only one in my bag atm is a 168 FR but i have a Second run ready to put in the bag and may just throw it in there now if its going to be a lil less beefy for my noodle arm :)

I have two blue SR Outlaws....neither are puddle top though. Both have a little dome to them and feel amazing. One is in the bag and just bombs for my semi-noodle arm. It can handle a 25mph headwind and still carry 375 easily. I crushed a few drives about 3 weeks ago close to 400' which is a great drive for me. Its my new favorite distance driver and will try to get multiples. It's only 167g but man does this thing glide.

Which sr mold seems to be the most os for people? I know that in FR, pink and red were the beefiest, is there a clear consensus on sr?

I started throwing a domey Purple 2nd. Its the most overstable outlaw I've tossed, but I've yet to throw a Legend.

I have two blue SR Outlaws....neither are puddle top though. Both have a little dome to them and feel amazing. One is in the bag and just bombs for my semi-noodle arm. It can handle a 25mph headwind and still carry 375 easily. I crushed a few drives about 3 weeks ago close to 400' which is a great drive for me. Its my new favorite distance driver and will try to get multiples. It's only 167g but man does this thing glide.

hmm thanks bro! i guess i may have an odd ball.. i mean i could literally eat cereal out of this mutha

My blue 168 second run arrived with a puddle top just like one of my white first runs. However, after a few days in the house, both their domes popped out to normal. As I've said before, I found the blue about the same stability as the orange 167 first run started out. After a little seasoning my orange developed a lot of turn, like -3, and I wouldn't think of full power in windy conditions unless it was a tailwind or maybe a sky anny hyzer flip that I needed it to track far to the right or perhaps throwing uphill. I spaced it during some field work and even though I doubt anyone would find it anytime soon (later remembered where it went right and didn't come back) I'm not too worried if I ever get it back as it now greatly overlaps the understable slot I've got covered with several of my bio trespasses and current long distance turnover go to, a beat icon rampage.

Currently, my white fr outlaw is my go to for controlled drives and it handles a fair amount of wind just fine. I can see it seasoning like I hoped the flippy orange one this winter for big D in moderate winds around here.

Last edited:
I really like the first runs, like you said the white are very controllable and good in wind. I stocked up big time on the first runs so i should be good for a few years, im sure production runs will vary enough that we will be able to find beefy ones, plus the confirmed pinnacle outlaws being more HSS, the outlaw easily covers my entire speed 12 spectrum of stability after breaking in some of the lighter ones that are less OS.

I like that i can find 1 mold for a speed and only have to throw that same disc in different plastics, weights, and runs in order to cover every shot. Which is ironic because i used to think the exact opposite, that a different disc for each slot would be better... Live and learn :)

Got a Legend Outlaw in the mail today from Marin Disc Sports. It is a slime one. Man, that thing is OS just like I was hoping. I have been throwing a 171g White Skullboy for S/OS and a couple seasoned to beat Wraiths to finish off my drivers. Will be nice to have a truly beefy Outlaw.

Okay so i got a few new Icon "Production" run Outlaws in the mail today, 4 blue and 2 white im SUPER excited to throw them.

After comparing the PLH to my first runs, they are exactly the same, but comparing the dome, they have just a touch more dome than the first runs but less than the second runs so basically a FR Outlaw with dome in between the first and second runs... perfection :D

I expect them to be as OS as the FR but longer with the extra carry.

Legacy is absolutely killing it lately.

Last edited:
Pics of the stamp? Is it a typical Icon stamp?

These are the custom stamps from DGBM (mini grinders, skullbuy, and Team stamp) , not the actual production run stamp, however i talked with the guy who molds them at the factory and he says these are officially the production run now.

Latest posts