• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The next great player....under 18 phenoms

Andy with the call for the Colorado girl. It was cool to see Eagle give her a hug after her win and he said something like "Colorado, we did it!" Being locals they knew she had the chops and it finally came together for her. :thmbup:

Cynthia Ricciotti will probably be DD's next under 18 Phenom to grow up and win worlds. Girl can throw.

Wow, not sure what is more impressive, the ANDYJB picking Paige for world champ 5 years back or this thread resurrection to commemorate it :)

A European for the future - Icelandic Blaer Orn Asgeirson (or however the hell you spell it.) https://www.pdga.com/player/80554

Kid still is only 15, gets better in bigger comps and has mixed it with the best in the world already. Mental game is on point and silky smooth form. He's starting to grow and develop a wingspan now as well.

Future euro champ at least.

Is she the one out of the champs v chumps video?

Yup. She won Junior worlds this year in the <18 division. She's had some good performances at other large tournaments, too. Took 2nd out of 39 in the Advanced Women's division at the GBO.

PDGA Page https://www.pdga.com/player/75029

She's already a very good player, she just happens to be a junior who is going to get better.

16 year old Vincent Polidori from the Milwaukee area jumped 30 points to 992 this year. I haven't seen him play but I have heard he is a phenomenal putter. I don't think he is sponsored by anyone yet.

16 year old Vincent Polidori from the Milwaukee area jumped 30 points to 992 this year. I haven't seen him play but I have heard he is a phenomenal putter. I don't think he is sponsored by anyone yet.

I will 2nd this. Great kid and only a junior in high school. Top notch forehand and excellent putter.

YY8Bk3B.jpg

Latest posts