• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question, McBeast...when I get nervous putting, I tend to get bad wobbles and lose spin. It's almost a knuckle ball. Any suggestions???

yes you are trying to force the disc in the basket instead of swinging your arm and just allowing your natrual putt. just slow down and allow yourself to breathe

I got a question, McBeast...when I get nervous putting, I tend to get bad wobbles and lose spin. It's almost a knuckle ball. Any suggestions???

Dont get nervous just throw that Shiz in. In all seriousness your probably limp wristing them or your grip is lighter than normal..

I'm not getting as much distance from my Roc3 as my DX Roc. They are both beat in close to the same condition, Any advice?

The DX Roc probably has more Glide... I know Paul says he can use his in place of his older "DX" style Roc's but most of us aren't B.A's like him lol.

I'm not getting as much distance from my Roc3 as my DX Roc. They are both beat in close to the same condition, Any advice?

dx plastic flys farther regardless of the disc, the roc3 is faster so you can hit lower lines than a dx roc. I think in order to get the roc3 to go further you need to throw it harder because it doe have a bit more stability than a dx roc which can't take a bit of distance away

When you say newer run of Destroyer are you talking about Avery's or a newer run then those?

you can feel the difference in the plastic its soft in the middle but has a firm rim. they seem to be a brighter color also. they are the 2 colored stamped with averys name on them. regular production disc

Paul doesn't like doing clinics, he prefers to just play.

Roc3's are heavier and need alittle extra snap to perform like a Dx.

The destroyers I saw from his bag were pre- Avery

I wouldn't say i don't like doing clinics i'm just not a great teacher.

Roc3 is made of Champion plastic which has less glide than DX

i have zero Pre-Avery destroyers.

It's the best to play at night, how would you compare it 2
Goat hill?

Also what's your average and best score at la mirada front 18.

What brand/type of shoe do you wear to play DG? Do you use different pairs for a mostly flat and even terrain course compared to a rocky/hilly terrain course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts