• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i would liek to like spinTV.com but it just isn't what it should be. It needs a lot of work and even then i would probably only go back there if it was an open forum.

Congratulations of the win in Kansas City. I posted the full final 9 footage on my youtube page if you want to check it out. Here is a picture I took of you with your hefty check!

9087833279_af1c331afe_c.jpg

I watched your coverage this morning, i was hoping someone would post it after disc gold planet's was so disappointing. Thank you for doing that.

I've never NOT been disappointed with DGPTV coverage... The streaming is always such horrible quality, camera angles can get rough, they jump around and show bits and pieces of rounds and cards and divisions with no consistency I feel. And good god the commentary is usually so painful...

Pineapple that coverage was pretty awesome. Congratulations Paul on that -47 down. Paul, I heard from the Boise Disc Golf shop owner that you rolled through one time during tour.. you plan on doin that again any time soon?

Have you ever considered expanding your dgcr profile to mark the courses you've played, and what you've thought of them?

It'd be great to see what our favorite pros think about our home courses.

That being said, Have you ever played the Brakewell Steel course here in Warwick, NY? I remember the video on youtube of Ken Climo saying it was his favorite course http://youtu.be/Sg3ebDcfOgc and I've heard of some other pros playing it. If not, you should definitely check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEbNH22FcY

My 15 year old brother wanted me to post this and ask for a bit of advice, anything would be helpful. Thanks so much for your time.

I can tell you right now it looks like hes using 100% arm strength to throw. Slow down that run up, concentrate on mechanics. His throw doesn't look very controlled. Honestly you can't really tell much from a 9 second video.. so it's kinda difficult.. but those are things that I saw just from watching it 2 times.

Hi Paul,

My friend was watching you guys throw distance at the D-Competition at the '11 Beaver State Fling, and they saw the discs clearly over 600-650' ft., but were surprised by the Range Finder showing 750+, was 750+ the real distance?
Thnx

Putting

Hey Paul,

I dont know if it already got asked but I am wondering what do you expect from your putting ?

20 ft = 90 %
25 ft = x
30 ft = 80 %
35 ft =
40 ft =
45 ft =
50 ft =

And what is the furthest distance you are confident with?

Thanks alot!

regards

PS: If he answered sth like this already pls post a link I couldnt find it :)

If be more interested to compare his percentages by round. I bet they are exponentially higher on Sunday/during final rounds.

It would be nice to have dg stats like that. Or just dg stats in general...

Hi Paul,

My friend was watching you guys throw distance at the D-Competition at the '11 Beaver State Fling, and they saw the discs clearly over 600-650' ft., but were surprised by the Range Finder showing 750+, was 750+ the real distance?
Thnx

i believe it showed like 736' but I don't recall hearing what the other throwers threw.

Hey Paul,

I dont know if it already got asked but I am wondering what do you expect from your putting ?

20 ft = 100%
25 ft = 100%
30 ft = 100%
35 ft = 100%
40 ft = 100%
45 ft = 100%
50 ft = 100%

And what is the furthest distance you are confident with?

Thanks alot!

regards

PS: If he answered sth like this already pls post a link I couldnt find it :)

I don't step up to a putt expecting to miss but if i was to guess what the numbers are in event with a wide open putt?

98%
90%
70%
80%
60%
60%
50%

up to about 80ft i would say

If be more interested to compare his percentages by round. I bet they are exponentially higher on Sunday/during final rounds.

It would be nice to have dg stats like that. Or just dg stats in general...

I believe the European open will be doing a golf like score card this year marking FIR, GIR, ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts