• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been MIA from this site due to the new Spin TV which i am now answering questions over there. So if you have questions its easier to answer them over there from me.

To answer a couple questions the teebird in my bag with the eagle stamp was done when the circle stamp eagle were being stamped at the factory store. the teebirds had no stamps so it was easiest to just put those on over switching over the whole machine.

The Roc3 and McPro aviars are all around great discs, I would never put my name on something i don't throw and believe in.

Some of us only get to do this stuff when we work and watching videos at work is not possible.

Some of us only get to do this stuff when we work and watching videos at work is not possible.

They aren't videos. It's just a Q&A page.

I checked it out, but it's not in a thread form. I don't know....I just like this style of thing better, where other people can jump in and comment.

Spin TV is probably throwing Paul a few bucks though, so good for him! :hfive:

I'm sure the "mandate" for SpinTV exclusivity comes directly from Innova.

I really wish we could keep this going here because I like the idea of an actual thread with questions that lead to (hopefully meaningful) discussions.

If Paul wants to, he'll probably pop in here more often in the off-season.

I have been told that not all pros want everyone to know what they're throwing, so they like those mis-stamps.

i have a few buddies who HATE when people are constantly asking them what they are throwing. So they wiped their production stamped discs clean and just say "that's my <insert color> disc" or if its tye-dye "thats my <insert image> disc". pisses the person off and circumnavigates the question. the worst part is how rude people are about it.
i had a guy ask non-stop while i was standing on the tee what another guy in our group what he threw. the entire group was like "dude he is on the tee shut up" he would not relent. so I stopped, and said "answer the rude bastards question so i can throw in peace please." there was more to this kids BS than that, someone i never want to play a round with again.

The funny thing is paul has only answered a few questions over there. I check spin daily, good content for all of us Innova fans. The last question he answered was back on May 23rd...??? I know he is a busy guy but he should be able to answer a few questions now and then.

Last edited:
I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to Paul in any way with my post above. I enjoy reading his thread here and seeing his videos on Spin TV.

I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to Paul in any way with my post above. I enjoy reading his thread here and seeing his videos on Spin TV.
I don't think anybody here means to disrespect Paul. I just think its a bit sad if he decides to not participate here anymore because of the different format this provides vs. SpinTV's Q&A section. I like the discussions that spawn off of his (and MJ's) answers in their respecitve threads.

I'm sure his schedule is pretty filled right now so hopefully he'll come back if/when he gets a bit more free time.

His willingness to leave this forum probably started when a 7th degree black belt in trolling asked, "How did Will's nuts taste?" This is a website for fan boy's and DG addicts (and trolls). We were lucky to have him as long as we did.

His willingness to leave this forum probably started when a 7th degree black belt in trolling asked, "How did Will's nuts taste?" This is a website for fan boy's and DG addicts (and trolls). We were lucky to have him as long as we did.
That is 'white belt' trolling. I can't imagine something so obvious could rile ANYBODY up, let alone one of the best players on the planet earth.

Are there any black belts?

they mail it to you when you get banned from here and dgr! :D

I think Paul is just traveling and truth is he probably has all the questions answered on this site already and is repeating himself and spending time here everyday is probably not helping him win!

hmmm, right in the middle of the Dg tour season. Multiple big tournaments back to back....could it be he is playing instead of typing. probably a big reason for why he i where he is and we are where we are.

Some guys questioned your in the bag video cos there was krait and shark 3. They didnt think youd throw them and that it was just trick to get those discs sales up. So do you really throw them or not?

ive seen tourny footage of him using the krait, so theres no reason he wouldn't throw a shark too.

it seems most of the time he'd prefer to layup his signature roc and tap in with a putter with his name on it..
i probably would too.

Some guys questioned your in the bag video cos there was krait and shark 3. They didnt think youd throw them and that it was just trick to get those discs sales up. So do you really throw them or not?

He talks about liking those discs in this thread ... Says the shark 3 is his more overstable roc3 basically

Paul doesn't come off as the type to do that. Plus as others have said, there is plenty of video footage of him throwing them

hmmm, right in the middle of the Dg tour season. Multiple big tournaments back to back....could it be he is playing instead of typing. probably a big reason for why he i where he is and we are where we are.

spintv is where to go to ask your questions
he already told us that

Time to archive this one...

Paul has posted in several threads since his last post here directing folks to TheSpinTV.com for questions. He is obviously not coming back here. It was fun and a good ride and we should all thank him for his attentiveness, but it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts