• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your take on the Teebird vs Eagle-X similarity or differences? Do you carry both? Which do you prefer? 11x or 12x? KC pro 11x or Champ 11x?

I like to have an Eagle-L and Eagle-X in the bag and it makes it so I don't need a Teebird.

I've never gotten into the Eagles, I throw 11x teebirds.
I do throw C-PDs which have been compared to a fast eagle.

i've noticed that a lot of the dx rocs i've been finding lately are pretty slick - any idea or heads up when we can expect the good ol' grippy dx again?

hey now that you're up in the champs neck of the woods you two plan on getting in some rounds together?

thanks.

i've noticed that a lot of the dx rocs i've been finding lately are pretty slick - any idea or heads up when we can expect the good ol' grippy dx again?

hey now that you're up in the champs neck of the woods you two plan on getting in some rounds together?

thanks.

I have no clue on plastic. I'd check out some KC rocs in a color other than white... The color seems to add grip

Nope ive never been a fan.

can you elaborate on this a bit?

we've always been told that the the plastic was more durable, held better lines etc. it's funny but whenever i go to the big tournies i rarely ever see the pro's throwing ce plastic.

can you elaborate on this a bit?

we've always been told that the the plastic was more durable, held better lines etc. it's funny but whenever i go to the big tournies i rarely ever see the pro's throwing ce plastic.

It all preference, some people like dx over pro pro over champion ect.
CE is durable thats forsure but I wouldn't say it holds better lines.

No but if I get my hands on one ill do something like that

Sign your first disc, auction off and get a nice hotel and gas paid for to the memorial! :)

Do you think that you are going to have more opprutunities to blog and make vids on the road?

Enjoy your holidays man thanks again for bssing with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts