• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the yellows feel the best of the colors I have currently. It's funny that they're the last to sell.

Paul-
I see a lot of locals with a few years experience closing the gap between their putter drives and their faster disc drives. So they can throw 300 feet with a putter but not over 400 feet with a destroyer.

I have tried to explain how to slow the run up and create more speed in the later part of their throw, any technical advice for these players?

Paul-
I see a lot of locals with a few years experience closing the gap between their putter drives and their faster disc drives. So they can throw 300 feet with a putter but not over 400 feet with a destroyer.

I have tried to explain how to slow the run up and create more speed in the later part of their throw, any technical advice for these players?

i could be something as simple as the width of the disc. putters are thin and may allow them to put more speed and rotations on the disc. they may like valks and teebird or other discs like that. some people just can throw wide stuff.

not sure if this has been asked. Your McPro aviar says "2013 tour series" and your production Roc3 says 2012 world champ. Is your McPro aviar gonna be a production disc in the future or is it just 2013?

Paul,
After winning worlds last year and being just some guy that cashed in years prior (I'm assuming you cashed prior to 2012, too lazy to look it up) would you say you're a fan of the all inclusive payout or do you think a bigger percentage should go to the winner?

Personally it kinda bugs me that we need to make some guy feel special for placing 60th by taking money away from the guy that proved he was the best.

Paul, You play at many different elevations while touring, do you adjust your throw, or opt for a disc with different stability when at higher/lower elevation than what you're used to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts