• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not know the answer to this one (or have already answered it), but since numbers are so often exaggerated online, do you have any idea of the percentage of disc golfers out there that can throw 300', 400', 500', and 600'. I was just curious. Thanks.

>300= 70%
<300= 20%
<400= 8%
<500= 1.8%
<600= 0.02%

the New ones are Mean overstable thats whats in my bag right now. also have flippy ones for turnovers

by new runs do you mean the ones with the new bottom stamp? cause last 2 new destroyers i got had the weird edge on the top that made them incredibly flippy

im interestd in a extremly overstable destroyer :popcorn:!!

by new runs do you mean the ones with the new bottom stamp? cause last 2 new destroyers i got had the weird edge on the top that made them incredibly flippy

im interestd in a extremly overstable destroyer :popcorn:!!

they feel like a softer form of star plastic with a dome to them

they feel like a softer form of star plastic with a dome to them

well thanks, hopefully i can find a bunch and hoard them all!

you gonna hit the ace tomorrow at hb? (and if i remember can i not sound creepy and ask what that destroyer looks like so i can try and find a few?)

ive heard it called Jolly Rancher plastic. sounds fitting

Innova has been calling it "Jolly Launcher" in their copy...and it is absolutely fitting

I like the grape

13582827089071944277862.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.