• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

Looks like the world will get it's first taste of team Prodigy this weekend in FL. at the "Throw Down the Mountain" tournament. Should be interesting to say the least. Mr. Feldberg will be there as well.

and now the release is showcased by hand written paper cards on Innova racks.

Meh, I woudnt see them supplying their own display racks. That's alot of up-front money and shipping cost. Most places don't have innova racks in my area, just generic hangers.

Prodigy Disc Golf

I finally got my Prodigy discs today, paid 38 for two of them. All of the D1s are blue and all the D4s are yellow. The hold up into a headwind nicely. Was surprised how far the D4 flew in a headwind without putting anything on it. Have a feeling these will be staying in my bag, it is just what I needed. Anybody else throw them yet? What are your feelings about them?

Meh, I woudnt see them supplying their own display racks. That's alot of up-front money and shipping cost. Most places don't have innova racks in my area, just generic hangers.
This is the owner of Prodigy Disc Golfs retail store. Its not a huge deal just more fuel for the hate considering the amount of hype that they have engaged in for the launch of the brand. With all that has been said by Prodigy i would have thought we would have seen a higher level of professionalism as well as a more thought out launch of the brand. They have put so much effort in signing a dream team if you will as well as drummed up SO much interest in the discs and company to allow the discs to be displayed like this IMO is a huge let down and may speak tons to the legitimacy of thier "Business". i couldn't care less either way i was just making a point/joke.

I think there is a thread in the equipment forum on them. Maybe a few threads. You might find more opinions there. This will mostly be people giving you just grief because you didn't search or know the history of prodigy threads.

Then I retract my statement. Figured it was just a vendor nearby. It wouldn't have been hard to print D1/D4 off a computer and fold.

anyone want to bring their prodigy discs out to socal and take my travel tag and let me throw this mystical wonder before I buy one?

relevance to thread: relevant enough by now.

Are we really at the point where the way discs are displayed dictates success? What the **** is wrong with people. I wouldnt care if they were in cardboard boxes labeled "kitchen stuff" if they were good discs. what a bunch of whiny little pissants.

At least they were displayed on a shelf and not sold in some dark alley by a dude in a trench coat.

Trench+coat.jpg

If I had 1001 things to worry about, I think professional shelf signs would fall pretty far down on the importance totem pole. As long as they don't fly like they deserve to be on a hand-written sign shelf, that's all I care about.

Latest posts