• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The ONE disc everyone should have ...

Go to disc?

Latitude Core. Very similar to DGA Shockwave which is probably similar to Buzzz which is similar to Roc.

Mainly because it hasn't been listed but I would say an ESP Wasp. This disc has bailed me out of so many bad drives/bad situations. I don't hear people talk about it much but I love that disc.

STAR FL!

The best all around disc I have used to date. Excellent forehand disc, great for tomahawks, and can be used for a putter I guess?

ESP FLX Challenger, I'm more of an Innova man but I have fell in love with this plastic and this disc.

For me it would have to be my 170 Star Cro. Whether it is defined as a go to or just my favorite the Cro is it.

A Sentinel. This thing is so overstable you rarely have to worry about throwing this mid too hard. Most people I've talked to who love this disc agree it replaces their Roc. Give it a try folks!

There isn't a cheaper, better, more available disc than a DX Roc. The disc I can't play without right now that I'm playing off-handed is my ESP Impact. Normally, Champ Valk.

I would have to bet if I owned a Monarch that it might be my answer to this thread. I love my Valk, Orc(which I have just recently lost) and Eagle.

But I would say that it is definatly a toss up between my DX Leopard and Champion Panther.

And the verdict is....Champion Panther. Nothing is more predictable, and I'm having a ton of fun using it for those 100' flick shot approaches I've been working on. Definatly my "go-to" disc.

After spending a couple days with my Latitude Vision it is my driver (maybe until I get my Striker).

Also threw the Discraft XL for the first time today at Alexander park, hole 17. There is a murky pond just to the left of the fairway right where your normal fade would end up.

I took out the XL because if I lost it I wouldn't cry (kind of like a one night stand ya know?) and ripped it towards 16s fairway. The wind was evil today and just feeding the pond discs. The XL flew out 200 or so feet, got picked up by the wind and pulled out and landed straight in the middle of the fairway about 300' out...absolutely sexy.

I guess it is a lot like a teebird, and now I understand why people like them so much.

Wraith for driving (formally the Orc)

Cobra for mids (this disc gets no lovin')

P&A Aviar hits the chains

Can play with only these 3, but if only could play with one for the rest of eternity, would have to go with the cobra, it can do anything.

Latest posts