• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] 3-Disc Bag

SS Wizard
Seasoned Star Eagle (NOT Barsby)
Ace Race Heat

The Wizard and Eagle can power up and down to cover most mid shots. I would miss having a Pig though- I suppose that's why usually I go for 5 disc rounds.

($20 baseline putters? Really?)

I love the words Nutsac, Wizard, and Scale but you're talking to the wrong man about Discmania lol

Former CE/FR/etc thrower here - it truly doesn't matter more than mentally. Good luck on your journey:thmbup:

Miller sorry for the derail! /Grip

I throw a little of everything. I'm really digging the clash popcorn for a "similar" feeling putter that's premium plastic. It's a bit wider and slimmer yet than the rainmaker/p2. But if I only have 3 discs I choose a beatable plastic putter. Mostly for grip, but there is something about a beat putter that gives extra confidence too IMO.

I would second that suggestion of overstable fairway, neutral mid, putter setup

My bag would currently look like this for this situation:
fairway- raptor
mid- buzzz ss
putter Rhyno

hope you hit an ace!

Proline Alpaca (or X line if it's particularly cold/wet)
Proline Quake
Star Sidewinder

Having to sneak in a round here and there when I can these days and those 3 have served me pretty well.

Putter: PA-2 300S
Mid: MVP Reactor Fission
Driver: T-Bird GStar

Everything stable enough for wind, yet still usable for me forehand and backhand

Envy, uplink, tesla...

And I'm. Sure I've been here before. Haha

I'm almost positive I have as well but my bag has been in flux all year. If I had to pick 3 right now…

Stag
Hex
Wizard

The putter is the hardest one to pick for me.

I'm almost positive I have as well but my bag has been in flux all year. If I had to pick 3 right now…

Stag
Hex
Wizard

The putter is the hardest one to pick for me.

For me it would be the plastic type for the putter that's hard to choose :D

The ohm is a real good choice though... I'm always tempted on these low disc selections. Or if I "lost my bag" what would I buy for an out of town tourney..