• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed the owner/maker of the Delta cart never came into THIS thread with constant advertisements for his cart. :|

Ok because on the ridge roller site, it says the cart is $220 and bag is $120. So that's $340. How much is shipping? Am I missing something?

Your comparing the ridge roller and zuca carts the pricing is a bit different as are the bags and what comes with the cart. Go to zuca.com, outdoor collection and you will see the pricing for the zuca all terrain which is what glide is quoting.

In a thread for someone else's product, yes. That's a TROTTER move.

If you had a business that size, wouldn't you logically go to where your potential customers might be. I read both the Delta and RR pages to decide which to buy. I settled on the RR, but would not say that the Delta is a bad product. My point is, the first time I stumbles on the threads, I was unaware of either. It is not like they have huge advertising budgets. AS long as everything is kept civil, why should Delta have not been allowed to talk up their product in the RR thread. Unless there is something forbidding it in the rules of the forum, I can't see the harm. I can see it being a little off putting, but at least he was paying attention to the market and making himself available.

If you had a business that size, wouldn't you logically go to where your potential customers might be. I read both the Delta and RR pages to decide which to buy. I settled on the RR, but would not say that the Delta is a bad product. My point is, the first time I stumbles on the threads, I was unaware of either. It is not like they have huge advertising budgets. AS long as everything is kept civil, why should Delta have not been allowed to talk up their product in the RR thread. Unless there is something forbidding it in the rules of the forum, I can't see the harm. I can see it being a little off putting, but at least he was paying attention to the market and making himself available.

As a manufacturer, shilling in a competitor's thread is not only just an embarrassing move, it's a dick move.

71ko%2BtglYZL._SL1500_.jpg

Just ordered this one. Cant wait! Going to mod the axle and roll out like cool kids.

I guess dabbling in multiple markets is a bad idea? Lol, at least zuca has staying power. It's smart of them to be involved in so many different markets, yet you see it as a negative.

No matter how much you delta fanboys would like the zuca to be a crappy cart it's not, in fact it's an excellent option. Both the delta and the zuca have their strengths and weaknesses, And at least us zuca owners know the company will be around to take care of us in the long run.

I guess dabbling in multiple markets is a bad idea? Lol, at least zuca has staying power. It's smart of them to be involved in so many different markets, yet you see it as a negative.

No matter how much you delta fanboys would like the zuca to be a crappy cart it's not, in fact it's an excellent option. Both the delta and the zuca have their strengths and weaknesses, And at least us zuca owners know the company will be around to take care of us in the long run.

I'm sure that Zuca of yours is getting a big workout on the TWO courses you play... LOL

I've seen the Zuca at Glide in Madison, and it's a fine cart. I just prefer the look and functionality of the Delta more.

I'm sure that Zuca of yours is getting a big workout on the TWO courses you play... LOL

I've seen the Zuca at Glide in Madison, and it's a fine cart. I just prefer the look and functionality of the Delta more.

Because I don't do reviews? lol I've played plenty of courses. I've only had the zuca since Christmas. You act as if I said the delta was a bad cart, I think both the delta and zuca are great carts which both have their pros and cons. The pros of the zuca appealed to me more, so that's what I got.

Do you delta guys just need confirmation of the awesomeness of your cart because they are not getting much acknowledgement here. Honestly it's a little annoying.

I don't think any zuca owner has talked down on the delta, yet almost every delta owner wants to talk down on the zuca. Grow up delta fanboys.

I just feel disc golfers should support disc golf companies.

Ridge roller was exciting but not little girls ice skating carts being sold via zuca. Is ridge roller even a real thing?

I would equate zuca to keen, zuca makes more than disc golf carts and keen makes more than disc golf shoes. I don't see that as a negative at all. I see it as a positive because both companies are able to make great products because their not limited by the low incomes earned by most disc golf companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts