• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things Disc Golfers Say

McJesus

Double Eagle Member
I found a video that the Disc Golf Guy put out about a week ago. It's just pros having a poke at our sport which I thought was cool seeing that it's not 100% serious even with the top guys. Paul has a good one in there! I really enjoyed it so maybe you guys will too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqq1qC5jsNI

I've watched the video previously, it's got a few good ones in there. The DG Guy is awesome, he runs a few leagues I'm in.

Nice shot.
Nice putt.
Nice layup.
Don't nice my disc!
Fore!
If I would have aimed more (insert direction) I would of made it in.
The Roc is better than the Buzzz (or visa versa)
Drive for show putt for dough
It's the Indian, not the arrow
The PDGA sucks
Paul McBeth is better than Ken Climo :rolleyes:
Get squeaky!
Got some tree love!
If the basket was a (insert basket model/type here) I would of made that putt

Last edited:
TURNOVER!
HYZER!
Tree-jected
Tree-nied
Baby come back
Wish I could throw like that when the card is out
SIT!

I found a video that the Disc Golf Guy put out about a week ago. It's just pros having a poke at our sport which I thought was cool seeing that it's not 100% serious even with the top guys. Paul has a good one in there! I really enjoyed it so maybe you guys will too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqq1qC5jsNI

I feel like that video really could've been a lot funnier. Mostly I just felt like they all felt very awkward on camera.

Some of my favorites:

What color is it?
Whoa, what disc was that???
I usually play better than this...
At least it's a nice day...
That shot would've been awesome if that tree wasn't there!
Griplock!
It slipped!
Nice stop.
This can't really be a par 3
I'm Bob

Parked!
Handicapped Parked!
Get Stable!
Turn, turn, turn ... fade, fade, fade...now SIT!
Front Rim ...again.. :(

"You know that stupid hyzer hole right?"
or
"Didn't get up and down" "I throw my 40 footer dead in the middle of the heart of the chains, goes right through it, took a five on that stupid hole, I don't even know who designed this course."