• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things you are tired of hearing on a course....or never wanna hear!

I hate it when someone on the same hole as you yells fore right before throwing their disc straight towards your position as you are about to putt.

the sound your putter makes when hitting the side of the basket, not the chains or pole.

Don't forget the heart dropping sound of hitting the crown of a DiscCatcher. :mad:

And the phrase ripe with disaster "Watch this....." :p

I was playing a tough course with a friend the other day, he usually ends up about even for the course, this day he was having the game of his life, ended up -9 playing all holes as par 3 obviously. When we finished he says " im gonna tell the next person that walks by how good my score is" cause he was feeling good. I said "seems like whenever I do that the person acts like theyre waaaaaay better than me but go ahead". He tells the next kid that walks by he had the best game of his life, a -9. The kid says "oh im not happy unless i get at least a minus 10". I laughed my ass of right to the kids face and told my friend "see, everyone here is a top rated pro didnt I tell ya".

How about someone bragging up how pro they are, you ask their score and their like " oh bout minus 12 or so" and you gotta hold in the laughter cause you know their full of ****. you say " your playin all par 3 right?", and he says "no im playin what the par on the tee off pole says" which is all par 5's and 6's. I want to slap punks like that.

How about someone bragging up how pro they are, you ask their score and their like " oh bout minus 12 or so" and you gotta hold in the laughter cause you know their full of ****. you say " your playin all par 3 right?", and he says "no im playin what the par on the tee off pole says" which is all par 5's and 6's. I want to slap punks like that.

That's one of my favorites, I hear that all the time at some of the silly 9 holers near me where the sign par is ridiculous.

Speaking of Nice Shot I hate it when people actually get mad and blame some1 for messing up there shot because they said "Nice Shot" while it was in the air.

I don't think people actually get mad. It's more of an inside joke kinda thing about how disc golfers will blame any-and-everything for why their shot didn't work-out, so why not just take it all the way and blame something that couldn't have possibly affected it like a "nice."

I don't think people actually get mad. It's more of an inside joke kinda thing about how disc golfers will blame any-and-everything for why their shot didn't work-out, so why not just take it all the way and blame something that couldn't have possibly affected it like a "nice."

When you speak the word 'nice' during a shot, it creates a tailwind that pushes your disc into the nearest obstacle. Even on wide open holes.:D

Wow...This is the first thread i've started that took off....(sorry, I'm still a nube here)

How about: "You boys have ID? Keep yer hands where I can see 'em....."

Wow...This is the first thread i've started that took off....(sorry, I'm still a nube here)

How about: "You boys have ID? Keep yer hands where I can see 'em....."

:eek:

I alos hate to hear people shouting expletives when they make a bad throw:mad:

When someone yells "Hey ! get the f%## out of my fairway! " at people who don't know what you are doing .

Don't forget the heart dropping sound of hitting the crown of a DiscCatcher. :mad:

I absolutely hate that noise! I think the designed that into the basket as encouragement not to hit the yellow belt. Drives me crazy. I also hate the sound of mosquitos flying by my ears as I true to putt, such a distraction.

Tired of Hearing: After a bad throw, "It never does that." The fact that the disc does that on every hole has not convinced them yet I guess.

Never want to hear: "Hey buddy, you here for the gang bang..." (Apparently disc golf courses are notorious gay hang outs)

Latest posts