• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Thoughts on the new ti plastic.

Got a few more rounds in with the Nuke and Buzzz. The purple 173 Nuke has taken a few tree hits and is noticably less stable, but still holding strong in a slot more overstable than my Z-Nukes, but quite a bit less stable and more glidey than the OS. The gold 172 Buzzz is the least stable buzzz in my bag, currently sitting in a slot between a GL Fuse and Cryztal Buzzz. Not sure if either will stay in the bag, but I'll keep 'em in there for a while.

All these "I have thrown these for 2 weeks and they never wear out or break in" comments are CLASSICS. Keep'em coming.

I hope all the hype is true fwiw, improved/higher quality plastic may make other manufacturers use better plastic as well.

All these "I have thrown these for 2 weeks and they never wear out or break in" comments are CLASSICS. Keep'em coming.

I hope all the hype is true fwiw, improved/higher quality plastic may make other manufacturers use better plastic as well.

Haha, agreed. Speaking of and in an attempt to troll- Kabong, that teebird you sent me is awesome. It's seen oodles o'rounds and still flies the same as when I first got it. THAT is some quality plastic!

:clap: :thmbup: :popcorn: :thmbup: :clap:

Cough innova cough

I got my "sunburst" TI buzzz yesterday and went to play a round with it nestled between my other buzzzes. I was pretty bummed out on how it wasn't the sunburst Id hope for but instead a pretty boring orange color. (shoulda got gold) But the thing is glidy, pretty stable and can handle a nice snap. I'll keep throwing it for sure.

Yeah a few weeks of play and its soooooo durable!

Come on, durability should come up after 50-100 rounds of consistent use.

I just now feel i can personally say (from experience) that my GL River is one tough cookie!

Now in September I will be paying attention to the "my 6 month old Ti Buzzz still flies and looks great!" threads. As it should for $20, right?

Not hatin', just sayin'.:\

As an Innova/Discmania thrower, The Ti Buzz looks great and might just have a place in my bag very soon. I love how stiff it is, not to mention it looks gorgeous!

Man I hope the ti wasp is not just a rumor!! cannot wait for my stalker to get here, and may even order a buzz. But i will buy stacks of ti wasps for sure!!!

HOT pink Ti Zones would be the cat's pajamas... I'm sure it has already been said, but I didn't want to read the whole thread.
Eagerly awaiting my purple Ti Buzzzes in the mail.... like I really need any more buzzzes, thanks a lot internet hype.

just got my ti stalker and I can say it shares nothing with Gold line except for looks. It is more temperature dependent, and it feels smoother in the hands. And as others have stated it is stiffer than GL in most temperature ranges.