• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti drone, discuss

Well, ti is supposed to be Z plastic with some swirly pearly junk in it. It stands to reason ifthey can make gummy cryztal, they can make gummy ti.

FWIW, I've found the pre-release ti wasps are somewhat gummier than the production ti.

Still love the those older pearly z though and they are easier to find in the grass.

FWIW, I've found the pre-release ti wasps are somewhat gummier than the production ti.

Except the raspberries. Those are super firm.

Still love the those older pearly z though and they are easier to find in the grass.

Couldn't agree more. I really wanted the Ti's to replace my stack of pearlies, but they hide in plain sight.

I just got 10. The colors were pink/raspberry, light blue and a really bright green color which I have not seen on Ti plastic before. Someone will buy and throw them tonight. I'll tell you what they think.
I'd like that light blue one! But yeah, let us know how people like it :)

Apparently the TI drones didn't happen. My buddy down there was gonna pick one up for me. Apparently (discraft)? Didn't bring them. So no TI Drones....

This was at bowling green. They are stamped Great Lakes Open :p

I sold a few but it was after the tournament and it was dark. No one threw any to give me a report. We had a really windy night and my Ti Nuke ruled the course coupled with some hot putting with a 3 chain magnet(blasphemy) but that's how I roll. I have always been a contrarian.

Felt one at the DD shop today. Maybe it flies good but I wasn't impressed. That's more my dislike for Ti not the drone. Loved the Z ones from the last two years.

I didn't even know about EDG! Thanks :)

:thmbup:

Funny that ZJ and I double posted... we spent many hours this past week tweaking prices on that site.

EDG's been around forever but for some reason, maybe it's under the radar, people never name it in the "these sites are similar" threads.

Topical: dem Drones feel nice.