• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tips throwing the buzzz z

gabe007

i just stared playing disc golf about two weeks ago. i bought a soft magnet buzzz and xl the were all in pro d plastic. i can drive about 250 and i lost my buzzz pro d in some water and im having trouble throwing the buzzz z. i tends to fade left a little to much. any tips on throwing it or should buy a new understable disc??

Z versions of discs do tend to be more overstable than their base line plastic counterparts. You just need to throw it faster to achieve the same results as you were with the Pro D Buzzz

thanks also what would you recommend for a putter im using the soft magnet not but i dont like it because its to flimsy

gabe007 said:
thanks also what would you recommend for a putter im using the soft magnet not but i dont like it because its to flimsy

A D Magnet? or a D titanic ? those are the harder/stiffer counterparts to Soft Magnet.

There's also proline titanic or FLX magnet

Otherwise

Aviar, Wizard-M, Challenger, Stiff Ion, Rhyno and the lots.. take your pick.

ziggy said:
Aviar, Wizard-M, Challenger, Medium Ion, Rhyno and the lots.. take your pick.
There be no stiff IONs yet.

But yeah, just get pretty much any putter that feels comfortable, putting is mostly feel anyway. You got off to a good start, those are great beginner discs. Now just hit the technique section, check the technique primer and other threads and off you go! Have fun. =)

gabe007 said:
i just stared playing disc golf about two weeks ago. i bought a soft magnet buzzz and xl the were all in pro d plastic. i can drive about 250 and i lost my buzzz pro d in some water and im having trouble throwing the buzzz z. i tends to fade left a little to much. any tips on throwing it or should buy a new understable disc??
it'll come to you,,,at your level, flat and smooth are the operative words

Does it stall out on you? Might be nose up. Lean forward... keep leaning forward, lean forward more. Just when you think you can't lean forward anymore, lean more forward. If you've been playing 2 weeks and are like me, you're trying to snap back really hard to get snap and are leaning backwards. Lean forward.

TLDNR: Lean forward.

Latest posts