• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Titanium Update!!!!

From production to plastics to stamping, every company Legacy uses is brand new to disc golf.

Other than Lion's Wild and Wacky Disc Emporium/Hording/Sales.

Price will probably be somewhere around GL pricing I'm sure. Maybe a buck or two more than Star. Oh wait this is Discrap.. so ESP.

Disc Nation is reporting on Facebook today a conversation they had with Nate Doss on his impressions of the Titanium plastic. The word used was "Awesome".

The release is estimated in the late Feb/early March area. The initial discs will be the Nuke, Force, Buzz, Buzz SS, and the Stalker.

Disc Nation is reporting on Facebook today a conversation they had with Nate Doss on his impressions of the Titanium plastic. The word used was "Awesome".

The release is estimated in the late Feb/early March area. The initial discs will be the Nuke, Force, Buzz, Buzz SS, and the Stalker.

Couldn't have used a better work than awesome..? Maybe this plastic is not as good as we hoped? :confused::confused::confused:

:D

He's not doing a very good job marketing if you ask me tho. DN asked him the question to build up the hype over this new plastic and all he could come up with was awesome? :\

Their marketing campaign sure has been lackluster. I don't know whether to expect just another pretty blend of plastic, which would be fine, or something more tactile, like grippy and hard, or what.

Either way, Doss isn't a real flashy player: simple bag, relatively conservative play, soft spoken. I wouldn't expect Titanium to be something he's jumping all over. Where's Dion saying he threw a Ti Nuke 900' or Barsby selling this crap on funny.

awe·some
[aw-suhm]
- adjective 1.*inspiring or characterized by awe 2.*very impressive

Sounds pretty good to me...

HA! Don't read anything into the "awesome" comment.

Truth is we had an hour+ long meeting with Nate and Val and my question about Titanium was literally the last minute's worth of the call. For the most part I think the folks on DN's FB are not as connected to the internet disc hype machine, so it was just a way to put the basic info out -- Titanium is an upcoming release, and it's awesome.

For what it's worth he had a lot more to say than I put in that post. Nothing that hasn't been sussed out in the threads here though. I think we all know the testers have put out a favorable opinion, and his was in line with that. Sounds like tasty stuff. But it was my call to make it a very broad statement and hype details later.. not like any of this info is actionable right now.

Truth is we had an hour+ long meeting with Nate and Val and my question about Titanium was literally the last minute's worth of the call. For the most part I think the folks on DN's FB are not as connected to the internet disc hype machine, so it was just a way to put the basic info out -- Titanium is an upcoming release, and it's awesome.

For what it's worth he had a lot more to say than I put in that post. Nothing that hasn't been sussed out in the threads here though. I think we all know the testers have put out a favorable opinion, and his was in line with that. Sounds like tasty stuff. But it was my call to make it a very broad statement and hype details later.. not like any of this info is actionable right now.

where can i read these testers reviews?

When UPSlayer posted the respone to me quoting your "Awesome" comment on FB, it was funny. Don't read much into us cutting heads on here, keeps the interest peeked at times.

But....I was more interested in the molds that you had mentioned. Would you care to confirm that these are the initial release discs that are coming out.

While we're at it, you said the conversation with Nate and Val was longer, and more was said about the Titanium plastic, would you care to elaborate? :D

Thanks ZAM

But....I was more interested in the molds that you had mentioned. Would you care to confirm that these are the initial release discs that are coming out.

Thanks ZAM

We, Disc Nation, got 2 different Discraft posters last week that both listed those discs as the Titanium releases. Titanium is clearly meant as their signature line right now. I am sure if more Discraft folks win big events, they will release other discs in Ti(pure speculation, but sounds about right). There has been no "confirmation". Just some top-notch reporting by the Disc Nation Facebook.....

Latest posts