• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tracing paper for plactic

rayw

is there a tracing paper that will stick to the plastic on an Innova dragon disc. I have a picture I want to trace and color on it but can't find a tracing paper that works on it. or is there another way I can print the outline on it?

my first try and 2nd try

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 32
  • disc 2.jpg
    disc 2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 36
is there a tracing paper that will stick to the plastic on an Innova dragon disc. I have a picture I want to trace and color on it but can't find a tracing paper that works on it. or is there another way I can print the outline on it?

If you've got the image printed on paper and want to transfer it to the disc ( I think that's what you're asking)...try using Saral wax free transfer paper. You should be able to find it in single sheet packages or rolls at Michael's or other art stores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qON9fwOdzPE

Peace,
-Jeff

Not sure if this will help you but I usually stick my contact paper in my printer and print out the stencil I want. I fold an inch or so on each side so the paper will wrap around the disc.

Latest posts