• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

Mashnut, I'm going to be playing some No IL courses this week...I'll check out your reviews....

Woohooo....I guess I just made gold...Of course, I'd like mine signed, Tim :)

It took a 7 course trip with harr0140 to get that gold. I like to think I had something to do with it!!!!!!

I am fortunate I got to play 9 new courses that day its a shame you had to leave after 7 even though you had already played those two other courses and some of the ones we played together.

I look forward to your future reviews, I am glad I inspired you to write more reviews!!!!

Congrats!

Wow you guys . . . not true never done it never will!!! I will continue to play 5-10 courses on my little roadtrips though anyone along my route is welcome to come along! Next up Janesville Beloit Rockford, then up to Manitowoc Green Bay Oshokosh areas!!

They all were small 9 holers averaging about 200-275 per hole probably

Do these get sent out automatic or do you have to request one?

Yay, vote #150 finally came in. :D (One or two thumbs-downs have arrived lately as well, but 150:6 is still not bad...)

Congrats Adam! Don't worry too much about the thumbs down, just keep doing what you're doing.