• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Hamilton on reaching silver TR status today!
Great job!, Keep up the good work.

Tim has definitely made diamond a challenge, but we do have several that are well on their way! Each level is an accomplishment, but diamond is the extreme. I'm anxious to see who all can reach it.

I waited for silver to request my TR mini's, and I finally hit that mark. I got both the bronze and silver TR mini's in yesterday, they are very nice. Thanks Tim!

Last edited:
I must have missed the whole diamond thing. Can someone give me a heads up on this? I do like icons that have bling!!!

well belay my last. maybe platinum will be available once people start to reach diamond.
have you put any thought into letting us know how many unique voters we have?

What and spoil the fun? I bet you're the kind of guy who opens Christmas presents early too! :D

I may have seen this mentioned already - but in all seriousness - could be a nice little feature to add to the premium membership features. At least it might draw in the 3/4 of TR's who haven't bought one yet. 75(or so)x25=1875$ - not a bad little pull.

Well I am one review from the 50 mark and only 668 + votes. Diamond here I come!!!!!

What and spoil the fun? I bet you're the kind of guy who opens Christmas presents early too! :D

I may have seen this mentioned already - but in all seriousness - could be a nice little feature to add to the premium membership features. At least it might draw in the 3/4 of TR's who haven't bought one yet. 75(or so)x25=1875$ - not a bad little pull.

so what if i open gifts early? the trick is to not rip the paper and then rewrap it so no one knows;). that would be an awesome boost for the site. anyone else have an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts