• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ulibarri Displays True Sportsmanship

I lost in a play off like that buy a bounce out. I was pretty upset, since the TD decided that play off holes would start on temp holes, so the baskets only had the one set of outer chains. Obviously the guy took his win.

"I am 100% against anyone displaying kindness on a disc golf course." Frank "The cut-throat disc golfer" Delicious

I was at the VPO, one of the first putts I saw was Paul's spitting straight out the back.... If that had stuck it wouldn't have been a playoff and I'm sure it was just one of many bad breaks had over the 3 rounds.

I don't have a point, just a "cool story bro"

I was at the VPO, one of the first putts I saw was Paul's spitting straight out the back.... If that had stuck it wouldn't have been a playoff and I'm sure it was just one of many bad breaks had over the 3 rounds.

I don't have a point, just a "cool story bro"

Thats why what he did was dumb!

Respect to paul for doing that but I just don't think it was necessary...and it costed him the round! Part of the game!

What does that matter if no one knows me? And what does being AM have to do with it? If your going to take a jab, put your money where your mouth is!

What does that matter if no one knows me? And what does being AM have to do with it? If your going to take a jab, put your money where your mouth is!

Don't worry about it Roc.....the jean shorts say it all

Im not, like Giles said...alot of people know me

Latest posts