• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ulibarri Displays True Sportsmanship

Last time I checked you said it was ok by calling my remark dumb, so the same right as you.

Something to consider, but I have no knowledge of this particular situation, is that many times top pros tied for first will quietly agree to split the cash before the playoff starts. So it's possible the money wasn't at stake but just the trophy and glory. But classy move regardless.

In an age where everyone is so self motivated it is nice to see someone intentional something something for some reason.

You called me out so you obviously dont agree.

I disagree that you are in a position to make a judgement regarding Paul's decision at the VPO.

Its an interweb forum....we make uninformed judgments all the time....in fact, it may be the only reason i come here.

Something to consider, but I have no knowledge of this particular situation, is that many times top pros tied for first will quietly agree to split the cash before the playoff starts. So it's possible the money wasn't at stake but just the trophy and glory. But classy move regardless.

This is the first thing that came to mind. "They allready split the cash". I didn't want to be the one to say it here.

Paul U. seems like a classy guy.

Maybe Uli was trying to psyche GG out. Like this for example...

^ Awful movie BTW. Good thing Trey and Matt kept their day jobs.

Not very smart but I guess it's somewhat classy.

I watched this. Throwing a 2 on that hole is insane. It makes no difference to me if its considered silly and dumb, but I'd like to feel like i beat someone for real rather than a crazy spit out (which it was)

Latest posts