• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Understable Axis

Dj1001

Eagle Member
I've found the secret to making an axis understable, It has to land perfectly on a shard of glass that will put a huge gash in the rim.

2012-07-25_16-23-02_618.jpg

2012-07-25_16-23-23_234.jpg

I also cut a big gash in my thumb trying to get this thing out :wall:

Awww man sorry to hear that. The axis is understable enough as it is. I love mine though!

Hey so MVP will prob make two drivers? Since they have 2 mids and 2 putters.

My axis are all understable, i have 5 of them... maybe its your form?

My first runs were perfect but these later runs are not the best, it seems to me that all of them are significantly more understable.

Don't get super flat ones and you're fine. I have to really beat in my Axes in order for them to be close to a Fuse, and even then they still have a little LSS left in them.

I wouldn't really call the Axis understable. If you throw it flat and don't over power it, it will fly almost perfectly straight. I'd call that stable. Of course these types of things are just a matter of opinion.

My eclipse Axis is a frozen rope with the right amount of snap. It won't go right without an anhyzer release, but it holds that angle all the way down, without fighting out sometimes like my Z Buzzz. I suppose that makes the Axis 'stable' as opposed to 'understable'. Looks like you finally found a way to 'beat in' an MVP disc!
My eclipse Vector, on the otherhand, is overstable. Just not enough so to really fit in my bag along with the Buzzz, Hornet or Gator. My mids are always a struggle to figure out just what to carry.

Last edited: