• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC - Actual Tournament...

Lol at the title, with all the nonsense going around.

Go Will!

PB off to a good start :gross: hopefully a bird or something will fly behind the basket on some of his putts and he will throw a tantrum.

Blustery day out here. Last week (before updated hurricane models) it was predicted to be warmer and calmer. We may be in for a gross (weather wise) finish like last year.

Good, a thread where we can finally discuss Eagle's monster roller on hole 2. That left to right wind surely helped. Has anyone seen a longer drive on that hole?

Good, a thread where we can finally discuss Eagle's monster roller on hole 2. That left to right wind surely helped. Has anyone seen a longer drive on that hole?

I thought Schusterick would have the best drive I'd ever seen the time he took a 2 on it, but Eagle's drive was a good 60 feet past that point!

Hole 13 par 4 almost playing as a par 6. Hole 17 par 3 playing over par 4.

BA8IyduCMAAcwkK.jpg

I thought Schusterick would have the best drive I'd ever seen the time he took a 2 on it, but Eagle's drive was a good 60 feet past that point!

The kid's going toe to toe with Barry right now. Impressive.

He's actually going toe-to-toe with Climo, McBeth and Paju in his group... and doing great.

Oh yeah, forgot he was part of the "fan voted card." I guess Paju has a strong Euro following because he's the only one out of those three I don't get lol.

Oh yeah, forgot he was part of the "fan voted card." I guess Paju has a strong Euro following because he's the only one out of those three I don't get lol.
I played with Paju in the Performance division one year. Good kid but he blew up that round.

Hole 13 par 4 almost playing as a par 6. Hole 17 par 3 playing over par 4.

I want to see some video of 13. The layout struck me as potentially a problem. If you aren't into a gap, and long enough, you're playing through the trees to an island. It may look better than the old 888, but might actually be tougher.

Anyone know what Eagle threw on that roller? Damn he threw it flat and the disc flipped and rolled like a 2 day old DX plastic driver!

Latest posts