• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC - Actual Tournament...

How about Koling!? Looking very solid. Hope he can keep it up the next 2 days!

So when he wins tourneys with a fractured Vertebra hes an absolute unstoppable beast, but when he plays crappy its cause of the injury? His back injury was 18 months ago, come on. If you will say that then I guess Ricky would have blown him out by 20 strokes at worlds if he had not hurt his ankle beforehand. If someone is playing then they have no excuses. Gayle Sayers would have been the best ever if he never blew his knee out, but guess what, he did, so hes not the best ever.....

Monica Seles had surpassed the top tennis player of all time Steffi Graf in Skill becoming number 1 in 1993, she was younger than Graf. Then she got stabbed by a deranged fan, completely derailing her career. Now shes not mentioned in the same breath as Steffi Graf and you could argue the fan who set out to hurt her and help Steffi Graf Succeeded in what he set out to do.

Just saying if you are blaming injuries then don't compete. Excuses are not something a great athlete uses. I am not a Mcbeth fan but he seems honorable enough not to make excuses for losing. Unfortunately his fans do not seem to follow the same code.

Sorry but did something upset you earlier?

I was simply commenting that he has an ongoing back injury.

Having personally dealt with a serious back injury, I can say that the pain/issues can come and go.

And yes, issues can persist for years with this type of injury.

Also curious about Climo. He looked decent in the round 1 coverage I watched.

Eagle is killing it. Good for him.

Wysocki, doing OK

McBeth, struggling.

The drive Eagle threw on 18 today was otherworldly. Everyone including the other golfers said they've never seen one farther on that hole. It made the birdie look like childs play. Not even considering the howling wind it was amazing. Dead center of the fairway too. You couldn't have walked up there in put it in a better spot.

The drive Eagle threw on 18 today was otherworldly. Everyone including the other golfers said they've never seen one farther on that hole. It made the birdie look like childs play. Not even considering the howling wind it was amazing. Dead center of the fairway too. You couldn't have walked up there in put it in a better spot.

Longest drive I've ever seen on the hole. Layer up with a jump putt for his 3. Unreal

I have not been able to watch any of the footage. What is going on with Paul? I have only been watching disc golf 8 months or so but never seen him this far out of the lead.....?

I have not been able to watch any of the footage. What is going on with Paul? I have only been watching disc golf 8 months or so but never seen him this far out of the lead.....?

Someone sabotaged him by swapping out his discs with left handed discs.

Latest posts