• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC - Actual Tournament...

I have not been able to watch any of the footage. What is going on with Paul? I have only been watching disc golf 8 months or so but never seen him this far out of the lead.....?

YOU HAVENT SEEN THE FOOTAGE OF THIS ACTION?! man I cant wait for tomorrow.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I have not been able to watch any of the footage. What is going on with Paul? I have only been watching disc golf 8 months or so but never seen him this far out of the lead.....?
From what I observed in the first round play-by-play coverage, his walking looked slightly awkward when going uphill. Might be a lower back issue again.

The GFS model forecast indicates a possibility of wind gusts of about 60 knots, or 69 miles per hour, around noon Saturday

The drive Eagle threw on 18 today was otherworldly. Everyone including the other golfers said they've never seen one farther on that hole. It made the birdie look like childs play. Not even considering the howling wind it was amazing. Dead center of the fairway too. You couldn't have walked up there in put it in a better spot.

This isn't the best footage, but here's a clip : https://youtu.be/Ea8rz-H3KlY?t=4m59s

To reiterate, that drive is just unbelievable. Gotta be close to 500' uphill into a narrow fairway lined with OB.

I'm expecting Eagle to collapse like a lawn chair. Not hating. I hope I'm wrong. The wind and wetness will be the big equalizer. He'll need built-in wipers on his sunglasses. Hot round takes the lead today.

:popcorn:

Looks like Jerm foot-faulted on his 2nd shot on #18 yesterday. He was perfectly in line with where he threw it....just not in line with the basket. Or is there some silly mando on the corner of #18 now?

I'm expecting Eagle to collapse like a lawn chair. Not hating. I hope I'm wrong. The wind and wetness will be the big equalizer. He'll need built-in wipers on his sunglasses. Hot round takes the lead today.

:popcorn:

Looking at Weather Underground it will certainly be wet out there, but it only has the wind between 15 - 20 MPH today. That is A LOT of wind for sure, but I feel like they have been playing in 10-15 MPH thus far. Let's see if he can play the rain game. Ricky is like 1050 in rain rounds all day long.

Has Paul McBeth peaked?

No! Of course not. He peaked last year, this is the down hill roll. :)

Curious to see next year. Ricky, Nate, Eagle, Paul etc. Going to be a great year....

No, but he Stokely-foot-faulted on his second shot on 13 yesterday.... ;)

Actually, probably not. The basket is almost due right of the marker, so him stepping (putting his foot down) directly left of the marker is probably ON the line-of-play.

Last edited:
Rough putting for him on the first two holes.

What's going on with Barsby? Live scoring shows he has carded a 7 on nine holes in a row.

This can't be right, can it?