• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vancouver this weekend! Suggestions?

nexanimal

Bogey Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
My buddy and I will be in Vancouver this weekend. We've found a few DG courses online, including one in Queen Elizabeth Park. Anyone familiar with DG courses in or near Vancouver? Suggestions?

Also, we'd love to play a round with anyone from DGCR who wants to join us. We're not very good, but we're a whole lotta fun. Arriving early Saturday, back home Tuesday evening.

Tks in advance for any tips.
- nex :D

Small pitch n putts: Queen Elizabeth, Mundy Park in Coquitlam, Eastview Park in North Vancouver (wooded).

The only decent full 18 hole course that's within an hour drive is Passive Park in Langley. It's pretty good.

If you're here in the summer head up to the course on Grouse Mountain or take the ferry over to the 27 hole course on Pender Island aka Disc Golf Island.

So how can someone post to a thread that is that old, when I've been blocked from threads that were lasted posted within the year?

So how can someone post to a thread that is that old, when I've been blocked from threads that were lasted posted within the year?

There's a little check box that you can click that let's you post when that "Old Thread" message pops up.

this thread is almost a decade old

There's a little check box that you can click that let's you post when that "Old Thread" message pops up.
The check box is gone. It was the usual deal.

Step one: people complained about necrobumping.

Step two: somebody went on an necrobumping orgy and validated the people who complained about necrobumping.

Step three: a check box was placed to alert you that a thread was almost a decade old before you posted.

Step four: people didn't read the check box and thought you couldn't respond to old threads even though you could.

Step five: people complained about the check box.

Step six: the check box was removed.

Step seven: somebody responded to a thread that was almost a decade old.

Step eight: ???

Latest posts