• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

You can beat an ibex more understable , but you can't beat an obex further overstable. Sorry, beefy drone-type mid has priority.

Where would you put the obex/ibex on the stability scale? I am used to Drone/Roc3/Z Buzzz/Comet/Stingray.

Where would you put the obex/ibex on the stability scale? I am used to Drone/Roc3/Z Buzzz/Comet/Stingray.

The Obex, for me, was beefier than the Roc3. Beefier than my beloved Z Wasps, too.

The Ibex is like a Z Buzzz with added glide like a Comet. Super neutral and scary long.

The Obex, for me, was beefier than the Roc3. Beefier than my beloved Z Wasps, too.

The Ibex is like a Z Buzzz with added glide like a Comet. Super neutral and scary long.

That sounds...very nice.

And I was just happy with my Drone/Buzzz/Comet mid setup.

I'll admit that I wasn't a huge fan of the Obex I tried, but I adore the Ibex. It's super easy to throw far and straight.

i carry 2 ibexs and an obex. i use the obex when i want to throw the ibex into a head wind and for fh upshot. i would love to see a true understable disc from vibram in the fairway/mid range.

All my Vibram stuff shipped. The glows from the factory show an ETA of TOMORROW!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Believe it when I see it, but here's hoping. :D

BTW, I opted for the USPS Priority 3 day and saved a few clams and days over United Parcel Smashers.

All my Vibram stuff shipped. The glows from the factory show an ETA of TOMORROW!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Believe it when I see it, but here's hoping. :D

BTW, I opted for the USPS Priority 3 day and saved a few clams and days over United Parcel Smashers.

got the same ETA! hope my ridge is here before my rounds tomorrow..

Yup, will get them tomorrow. Just got the text they landed in San Antonio at 10P. Not bad seeing as they started moving at 5:05AM this morning. :clap:

Yup, will get them tomorrow. Just got the text they landed in San Antonio at 10P. Not bad seeing as they started moving at 5:05AM this morning. :clap:

Same on mine. Seems optimistic based on where it is now but should be here sat AM for sure. Excellent - I really needed them by glow night on Tuesday - but getting them sat means I can get some throws in when I can see em. Oooh - glow fieldwork sat night maybe?

I can't imagine throwing a gloLace in the dark. Putters and mids yes. Maybe the fairways. But if something is going 400 feet away I probably couldn't find it even if it was singing at me. Just a thought. And I wish I had about $200 to spend on specialty discs right now.

I can't imagine throwing a gloLace in the dark. Putters and mids yes. Maybe the fairways. But if something is going 400 feet away I probably couldn't find it even if it was singing at me. Just a thought. And I wish I had about $200 to spend on specialty discs right now.

Its amazing how well you can see them though. I watched one fly at this week's glow night 500' and you can watch it the whole way. The only problems we had finding a disc is when someone decided to toss their glow taped disc on a roller.....and forgot to charge it first.

Oh - and glow thumbers are pure awesome.

Its amazing how well you can see them though. I watched one fly at this week's glow night 500' and you can watch it the whole way. The only problems we had finding a disc is when someone decided to toss their glow taped disc on a roller.....and forgot to charge it first.

Oh - and glow thumbers are pure awesome.

The damn things glow for HOURS!

Got mine in hand already. Lace, Trak and a bunch for another dood. :hfive: Wish the weights were a tad lighter, but these should work. One thing I noticed right off.....they STINK! :sick: Way worse than all my other Vibrams. Maybe that means they will work better. :p

Got mine in hand already. Lace, Trak and a bunch for another dood. :hfive: Wish the weights were a tad lighter, but these should work. One thing I noticed right off.....they STINK! :sick: Way worse than all my other Vibrams. Maybe that means they will work better. :p

Last year's stunk pretty bad too.

:( I knew I should have picked the 2 day shipping....