• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

Spent way too much - but oh well. Don't tell the wife how much these were.

Not a whole lot of them available if the quantities are accurate. How long did these last in previous years?

We just spent over 300$ on glow discs.... These better glow like the daggum sun.

This is an unhealthy addiction...

Heh - now I feel better... I only dropped 100

Between me (12) and my friends (7), I just spent $425 on Vibram glow! :hfive:

Got at least one of everything except a Solace and a VP, multiple Laces, O Laces, Soles, Traks, and Ibexs.

I wouldn't complain if Vibram released a SOverstable mid either. I have two Vibram discs molds that I've worked into the bag that defiantly earned their spots and now I'm simply just looking for more reasons to add another. Are there any new rubber blends that Vibram plans to showcase in the near future?

We are always working on new stuff, it is just a matter of improving performance enough and passing internal testing / production. I'm looking to get a new material out next year.

Happy Glow Day! Over half of the 1250 discs have been sold in less than 12 hours! We've got some people busy today! THANK YOU!

How firm is this glow compound, as compared to the X-links?

A touch softer than medium. Much closer to medium than soft, imo.

I've found their durability to be comparable to medium. I saw the comment that they are closer to firm in durability. I'd love to hear other's thoughts.

This forum is not good for my bank account. I've been sitting here at work debating on whether to pull the trigger on more glow discs...

This forum is not good for my bank account. I've been sitting here at work debating on whether to pull the trigger on more glow discs...

Just like with Slickdeals, it's better to buy and think about your decision while they're on their way to you, and then you can sell if you need. If you don't buy, you may miss out on them totally...

I spent $165 at midnight last night, even before they fixed the prices on the Solace and O-lace...

Just like with Slickdeals, it's better to buy and think about your decision while they're on their way to you, and then you can sell if you need. If you don't buy, you may miss out on them totally...

I spent $165 at midnight last night, even before they fixed the prices on the Solace and O-lace...

Agreed. I had only planned on picking up 3 discs, but decided to up it to 5. If last year is any indication i'll be able to sell and get my money back if I decide not to keep the others.

Happy Glow Day! Over half of the 1250 discs have been sold in less than 12 hours! We've got some people busy today! THANK YOU!

Just curious - but given the huge volume you guys will be going through today what is the ETA on these leaving the warehouse?

Latest posts