• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

9218643_orig.jpg

Wow the glow discs are going fast. Only 4 trak left. A few discs / weights are already gone.

We are always working on new stuff, it is just a matter of improving performance enough and passing internal testing / production. I'm looking to get a new material out next year.

That's great, will it be available sub 160 grams too? Also, where can I find more of your video blogs? I've seen up to number 4, but that's all I could find. Keep up the good work

Glow golf in northern Canada here I come. I ordered a glow VP, O Lace, Solace, Ascent, Ibex and Obex. The only disc sold out that I wanted was a trak . I also missed out on a ridge. I had a ridge in my cart, but vibram removed it from my basket at checkout and I didn't know it. The weight i selected was sold out, and I didn't re add a lighter weight to my cart. Vibram's ordering system should ask you if you would accept a different weight, if your disc gets sold out from the time it goes in your cart to when you order the discs.

Last edited:
After buying my wife a Summit to try out (of course for me too) and I've been sneaking it out for practice. I do like the way it flies.

I got me a glow Summit for our winter golf.

I'll be trying out more Vibram as soon as I can afford it. Hardest part is so few people throw it here that its hard to see how their discs fly.

Put on your waiting shoes. I believe I said a happy Christmas!
Dear Santa,
Oh if only Vibram made a Gator-esque mid that you could bring to me this Christmas. This year I've been ever so good a boy, so if you can help me get what I really want, I promise to be an even better boy next year.
Thanks ever so much & please enjoy the plate of cookies.
Yours truly,
Lil Shidey

For those who missed out - there is now 1 trak back up on vibram's site.

What's the normal ship time for orders? We ordered 10 pm Tuesday, yet the site doesn't say anything about ETA or much of anything about shipping status. Got a glow event come Saturday that I'd like to be able to hit up

What's the normal ship time for orders? We ordered 10 pm Tuesday, yet the site doesn't say anything about ETA or much of anything about shipping status. Got a glow event come Saturday that I'd like to be able to hit up
I emailed Steve about shipping times. He said it's very unlikely you'd get anything by this weekend, probably next week.

Latest posts