• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

Got in a few rounds on Easter with the Ridge. Man, this thing is straight up cash-money! Even in a pretty stiff headwind, it held a good line. Hit a good 40-footer that just barely touched the chains, but that X-Link rubber grabbed. In fact, I'm diggin' it so much I just pulled the trigger on 5 more :mrgreen:

Got my Vibram order today! WOOT! 30 Ridges 10 VP's and 10 Summits! See the for sale section! Cheapest price I can find on the net!

No lie I woke up today from a wonderful dream where I had stumbled across a field full of blue VPs with no ink on them.
I opened my eyes, realized it wasn't true and then cursed for a moment.

I was just notified from Prime that my order from last Friday is shipping today from Austin, Texas. wtf? Texas?!

I believe discnation bought prime recently if I'm not mistaken. I've been hearing this from alot of people but I don't order from prime so I never confirmed it. Zam may be able to confirm.

edit* I read at the bottom it has the location listed as austin tx off slaughter lane.looks like Dn did buy it :)

Jeronimo said:
I was just notified from Prime that my order from last Friday is shipping today from Austin, Texas. wtf? Texas?!

I could not maintain my (hopefully) high level of customer service at Prime and keep Prime focused on getting money back to the clubs and growing the sport while developing Vibram Disc Golf so I found a suitor that wanted to run it the way that I ran it. Now Prime can continue to grow and Vibram can have my full attention. Somehow I still don't have enough time to practice or play as much as I would like!

Thank you all for making the Ridge our best launch to date. All signs are looking great. Aaron and I just went out to the field to practice with some longer flying Vibram discs and we warmed up with the Ridge. We stood about 250 feet apart and it was about our 30th throw before it ever hit the ground. It was awesome throwing long arcing annys and straight as a string gut shots at each other.

I was just in the process of weighing all of the Ridges this evening and is it just me or do these First Run Ridges feel really soft? Much softer and "gummier" than any of the Xlink I have felt minus the burrito soft ones. I really like them though! Real tacky feel!

Sir Dodge, when is there going to be Vibram Swag available. I need a Vibram Hat at least to wear out on the course to advertise Vibram disc golf products. For those of us who live where no one even knows about Vibram discs we need all the help we can get to put VPs, Summits, and Ridges in the hands of more people and spread the glory of X-Link Rubber. I am sure that there are a lot of us that would buy some up. Let the Upty Uppers at Vibram Disc golf know we need some gear!

peppermack said:
Sir Dodge, when is there going to be Vibram Swag available. I need a Vibram Hat at least to wear out on the course to advertise Vibram disc golf products. For those of us who live where no one even knows about Vibram discs we need all the help we can get to put VPs, Summits, and Ridges in the hands of more people and spread the glory of X-Link Rubber. I am sure that there are a lot of us that would buy some up. Let the Upty Uppers at Vibram Disc golf know we need some gear!

Seconded

plshrk said:
I was just in the process of weighing all of the Ridges this evening and is it just me or do these First Run Ridges feel really soft? Much softer and "gummier" than any of the Xlink I have felt minus the burrito soft ones. I really like them though! Real tacky feel!

Agreed.

Latest posts