• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

One neat thing on the XMas Ridge, the white part feel like firm X-Link and the red and green feels like regular. 2 different feel on one frisbee.

dgdave said:
SU1HMDAwNzQtMjAxMDAyMTYtMTEwMy5qcGc.jpg

This picture gives me hope that somewhere out there is a neon yellow vp. mmmmm I want one NOW.

dgdave said:
Steve,
On the bottom of those VPs there is a circle on one and a square on the other molded in the discs. There is also a star on the bottom of my Echo Summit. Any clue what those are?

Yes, we have two molds for each disc. These symbols serve to let us know which mold the disc was made in. It is primarily for QC in-house.

gator said:
Where store are you getting these colors from?

Almost all of the Pinnacle stores got some of these trial chunk discs. I have heard that GGGT is sold out but I have not verified this.

http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/resources.html

We still have a few of each left. Our web master is out of town so they are not on the site yet but feel free to call if you are interested!

Just got my very first VP in the mail today. Got it in a trade, but it looks pretty much new. LOVE the feel of this thing, can't wait to go throw it around.

Holy shit those are pretty Dave, how did they come? USPS or UPS.....I can't wait for my three to come!! I never received a confirmation email from GGGT but they charged the credit card so I would assume they are on the way.

Char,
Are all the VPs and Summits the red, orange, purple/black color theme?

I may have to order some more because they look so sweet.

Holy shit-balls, I just got mine and they look sweeeeeettt. I may have to get a couple more as well. I am not sure that I can throw these...they are tooooo pretty.

peppermack said:
crap...I just looked at them a little closer and they sent me three summits. Must call them.

Let's see some pics, I might refund you through paypal...

Hey...I just called them.....they are holding the VPs for me. Anyone want these summits before I mail them back? I will sell them for what I paid for them. I have three, at $15.95 each plus shipping.

Latest posts