• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram presents the Maple Hill Open 2014

Way to screw up my tournament that was gonna be on July 4th weekend. Damn it.
Any idea if there will be a tiers in surrounding areas before or after the maple hill open ?

Way to screw up my tournament that was gonna be on July 4th weekend. Damn it.
Any idea if there will be a tiers in surrounding areas before or after the maple hill open ?

Not sure what the schedule will be but Lick tries to slate the Greater Hartford Open (A-Tier) either before or right after Maple Hill. Might want to touch base with him.

Wait list info for how it works and how many tend to get in.

As far as when you'll hear, look at the qualified players list on the registration page. All those players have a deadline to register and claim their spot. I'd say the most likely time that waitlisters are going to get the call are just after those deadlines...May 1, June 1, July 1.

If I show up the day before the 5-spots, can I register and play in the 5-spot round?

Life may get in my way, but it may also land me in Boston at that time so I'd like to know if this would be possible - "no" is an OK answer, I'm not trying to hassle anyone!!

Neat story featuring a little history of the Farm I came across this AM which was published this past Thursday--

http://www.telegram.com/article/20140116/NEWS/301169679/1312/mobile&TEMPLATE=MOBILE
...he has run the disc golf course there for over twenty-five years...

Just so it's clear, the course that's been there for twenty-five years is Pyramids (Marshall Street Disc Golf). That's across the street from Maple Hill, which has only had a course since 2002.

Cool-that's why I quoted it, was curious what that was referring to as didn't think this one was so old.

Yeah, I remember the first tournament I played at Pyramids, way before Jason built his house and the pro shop that resides underneath it, tournament central was in Albert's (the subject of the article) backyard. The course still skirts that backyard, though the hole numbering has definitely changed since then.