• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Video] Huntington Beach DGC

Thanks for the nice comments, guys. It's a bit of a hassle to lug the camera gear around while playing but I really enjoy being able to share a video recap of the rounds. Hopefully we'll catch an ace on camera one of these days.

Wow Tom has quite the arm doesn't he... and he makes it look so effortless. I can't believe that shot he had on 16, looked like a gimme bird.

yeah we played dubs.

2-way tie at -3 took it. dont remember which teams (i think it was the gun/MU and smdd/term).:\ kay and i shot a -1. bricked my upshot on 18 and took a boge. shouldve had em.:wall:

Id love to see captions of each of the users throwing, at least in their first video appearance so I can wear my white wig and judge all of you.

Almost, I do spend enough time on here, that Id be interested knowing which person is which user. For the same reason I like to know which pro is who in tournament videos. Always nice for identification.

And Tonight... my life is boring.

Played Huntington last Saturday and today. They moved about a third of the baskets around which is nice for changing it up a bit. Fun course even tho today it was quite windy.

Nice video too. Thanks.

Id love to see captions of each of the users throwing, at least in their first video appearance so I can wear my white wig and judge all of you.

In that case, go ahead, I'm the guy with the black sleeveless shirt.

Just be aware, once you judge me, I curse you to land OB, or behind every tree, for the rest of your life to be.

That rhymes so you know it's a curse.

Latest posts