• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Viking

The Champion Viking has become one of my favorite drivers too. Picked up one for my brother for Christmas(he had a beat dx), figured I get one for myself to try out. It is a main stay in both are bags. Great disc!!

Viking is nice, it's not the fastest distance driver in the world but I like them. I kind of ditched them for PDs and Valks b/c of the bountiful plastic options but that's me. They're basically Valks that won't beat in to really understable IMO, so straight and dependable.

AC, unless you've really been slumping since we last played, you could probably throw a Vike without missing a beat, maybe try a little lighter one to squeeze out some more glide and easier distance to separate from the Teebird.

I liked the DX Viking that I had, I totally forgot about how much I liked that disc until now. I have a Champion Valkyrie now so I can't see myself running out to get a Viking for awhile.

I gave the Viking to my nephew, who's pretty young. He's a baseball player, though. They always seem to do pretty well with DG off the bat.

I used to throw a Viking. It was my favorite driver, until I got a Crush. I had a light blue champ with the glitter stamp. It was magic, until I griplocked it and threw it into a lake. I think it's one of the most underrated discs in the Innova line. If I threw any Innova, it would be the Viking.

Viking is nice, it's not the fastest distance driver in the world but I like them. I kind of ditched them for PDs and Valks b/c of the bountiful plastic options but that's me. They're basically Valks that won't beat in to really understable IMO, so straight and dependable.

AC, unless you've really been slumping since we last played, you could probably throw a Vike without missing a beat, maybe try a little lighter one to squeeze out some more glide and easier distance to separate from the Teebird.

I'm about the same if not a little bit better since we last played so I guess I'll try and find a champ Viking around 165 or so, how's that sound?

A Viking was one of the three discs that I bought when I started and its still makes it in my bag very under rated IMO.

the valk viking combo is one of the best combo in disc golf. The viking is long and straigh with predictable finish and valk is a perfect understable do everything disc

ive tucked my viking away and basically forgot about it, this thread has me thinking about getting it goin again

here are a few early run zipper tops i just got recently...

1a38126b.jpg

8f05e4a5.jpg

and then some sweet pearly...

e24e5efb.jpg

552770f0.jpg

031bd7cf.jpg

i hate the swoosh stamp ...love the old circle stamps...and can deal with most of the bars...but Hate the new ones!

Hey moose when or if your ever ready to let go of one of those tye dye Vikings let me know

he still has about 14(i think) ...$22 shipped i think is what he charged...if you want some let me know and i will give him your info...they were all 170-174g

Latest posts