• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VooDoo Bags are on sale.

Thx alot ppl. Went ahead and got one of the ST3. Seems like a steal of a deal. From what i remember the materials are on par with Gripeq bags.
Had to get a purple.

There's a Reddit rumor that Voodoo went out of business and sold their stock to a 3rd party. I have no idea if it's true, but when I heard it, I thought about the sale and the customer service complaint.

Just an update on shipping. I ordered a Mojo Thursday evening (from the Voodoo site) and it arrived today so 6 total days including the weekend. I never received anything except the order confirmation email and I also signed up for text alerts but never got one.

Excellent bag for $45 shipped, it will replace an MVP Cell starter bag that I have used as a loaner bag and on the par 3 course I play occasionally.

I got my spinal tap 3 purple/gray from ebay in the mail today. Ordered from ebay for roughly 113$ shipped(99$ plus 13$ shipping).

First impression is this bag seems HUGE. I had a grip and it didnt feel this big. Feels boxy,wide, and rigid. Not a bad thing, just be prepared for that.
Its heavy. Without discs its a heavy bag. No shortcuts on thick strong material. Not a bad thing either, but i would have prefered they try and save weight where they could. Probably could have shaved at least a pound off this thing and still kept the durability.

I think its an amazing price for this bag. It looks good and feels bullet proof. Not sure yet of how comfortable it is. Will check back in after some use.

(Im roughly 6'4" 200lbs for reference)

I ordered another Karma to use on my cart - a converted Rovic cart. I like the storage options on the Karma even better than my Grip BX, and it fits perfectly on the cart.

I have also been carrying a Mojo for rounds where i don't need as many discs. It is much easier to take on and off compared to my backpack. That is important for me to keep my shoulders and neck fresh during my rounds. Can't beat it, great quality and storage. I like the pouches in the pouches. I sold my Zuca all terrain after I cracked the screen on my phone when it got crushed in the side pocket against the disc rack.

I received my bags yesterday, placed my order last Sunday morning. Very fast shipping. I also had a question for customer service and they responded within a few hours.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I'm using my second karma as a duffel bag to bring with me to the gym. Good storage and the dual bottle holders are a big plus. One for water and one for my post workout shake.

Just got a Karma today. This thing is freaking huge! Supposedly it holds 18-21 discs, and I thought that meant over the whole bag. But I'm fitting 20+ in just the main compartment, without even using the massive side pockets or the generous putter pocket. I bet you could easily carry 30 in the whole bag.

Thinking of downgrading to the Mojo. Realistically, how many discs are you guys fitting into each compartment of that?

Also, I can fit wide-diameter mid-ranges into the middle of this bag just fine, but towards the ends it's a tight squeeze. Is that normal? Do they stretch out over time?

Got Innova quads to go along, they seem fine enough.

^^^I have all their bags. The Mojo's are my main bag, the Juju my car bag, and the Karma the bag my wife and I share when we play double together.

Just a heads up again for anyone looking for a new bag. The Voodoo Spinal Tap 3 backpack bags are still on ebay for 113$ shipped in 3 colors(blue/grey/purple). It is hands down the best value for the quality and size. I cant believe they are still priced this way.

I feel it needed a bump

For anyone interested with VooDoo's current customer service. I just bought a Juju. I ordered last Saturday and it arrived today(Friday). Perfectly acceptable. Though as stated before they did not send any shipping confirmation, order on the way, tracking number. Just the initial order received email.

With the technology today, this is odd. Had I not already read about that here I probably would have been wondering what the deal was and sent a follow up email. I guess this shows what low quantity they are selling because if they had more orders I assume they'd be getting a bunch of emails asking where is my stuff? and they'd actually fix it.

Of course I am now thinking about mail order 20+ years ago. Imagine sending a check via email, then just waiting for something to show back up a week or 3 later. haha.

Anyhow I did send an email to theri customer service a couple weeks ago and got a response the next day. So someone is paying attention.

Definitely not the best ordering experience but the price was right.

Just a heads up again for anyone looking for a new bag. The Voodoo Spinal Tap 3 backpack bags are still on ebay for 113$ shipped in 3 colors(blue/grey/purple). It is hands down the best value for the quality and size. I cant believe they are still priced this way.

I feel it needed a bump

How do we know if it's a knockoff coming from "carryitforless" - are they reputable? Do you or anyone you know approve of this seller/have first hand experience? Did anyone on DGCR talk about this seller/product and I missed the conversation? :thmbup:

How do we know if it's a knockoff coming from "carryitforless" - are they reputable? Do you or anyone you know approve of this seller/have first hand experience? Did anyone on DGCR talk about this seller/product and I missed the conversation? :thmbup:

Huh? Dude. Read page 6. The same one you posted on.
I ordered one from ebay. Not a knockoff. Purchase is protected either way.

I dont have to compare to one off their site. The materials are bulletproof. The logos are stitched on and it is exactly the same bag reviewed in the video on the prior page.

Its by far the best value for a backpack bag right now. I would say the ST3 is a "tourney size" bag. Get one while you can.

I didnt really need a backpack bag but figured i would get one to go with my ridge roller/zuca. Im not affiliated with the ebay. I just see these grips for 180$+ and this st3 is a way better deal.

So idk...whatevs

Last edited:
I wasn't distrusting you. I've appreciated your opinion on this site for years. Thank you for the feedback and sorry to piss you off? You're right I did not read the thread much at all. Figured my thmbup was a sign of good faith...apparently I need to be rather specific with my opinion after getting drunk the other night:doh:

Again, wasn't questioning your word. Just didn't read many previous posts, apologies.

I ordered a mojo and straight jacket quads last Sunday. I received them on Friday via FedEx. So the shipping turnaround was definitely acceptable. As some others have stated no shipping confirmation was sent. I did receive an email response quickly though. The bag and quads were worth every penny of the current price and then some. I played my first round with the bag last night. It is absolutely perfect for my needs and built incredibly well. So I would say buy with confidence while the current stock is still discounted and available.

$40 for the Karma is for sure a steal. I had one for a bit a couple years ago and could really fit a ton of discs in it. The side pockets had enough room for 4-5 drivers each.

I'm considering grabbing a Mojo to replace my Crunch Box as my small bag.

Pulled trigger on the Mojo, got it for $45 shipped and delivered 6 days afterward. Including the side pockets I can fit 28 (!) discs in it. Really is a great bag.

Pulled trigger on the Mojo, got it for $45 shipped and delivered 6 days afterward. Including the side pockets I can fit 28 (!) discs in it. Really is a great bag.

Agreed.

MOJO is my main bag for most rounds. Added a neoprene messenger bag strap and the thing is light, comfortable & holds all I need to play competitive DG.

Latest posts