• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VooDoo Bags are on sale.

Was considering ordering a juju for glow, curious if anyone has ordered and gotten their bags in a timely fashion recently

I've ordered 3 different times in the last year and gotten the bags within about 10 business days to NC. They drop ship from Texas after ordering from Voodoo. You likely won't get a shipping notification/tracking info, but you can send them an email to request it.

I just received my Mojo bag I purchased for a family member. It looks great! Ordered it 10/24 and came in last night (11/5).

I emailed them to see if I could get a tracking # or confirmation of some sort. They did not respond; I'm just glad I received the bag.

Voodoo's site now indicates that they are sold out of everything. I ordered a Mojo a little before Xmas and am hoping it will arrive soon. It sounds like it will be a nice upgrade from my Innova Deluxe bag.

Got my red Mojo in early Jan and it is great! In addition to carrying my usual line up, I can fill one side pocket with at least 5 backups and stash my rain jacket or hoodie in the other pocket if needed along with anything else I need. Just the amount of expanded space I was looking for without making things cumbersome. The quality is excellent, feels like it will last a long time. I have been looking into updating my straps to the Fade straps with the built in rainfly but am still trying to determine if it will fit well.

Got my red Mojo in early Jan and it is great! In addition to carrying my usual line up, I can fill one side pocket with at least 5 backups and stash my rain jacket or hoodie in the other pocket if needed along with anything else I need. Just the amount of expanded space I was looking for without making things cumbersome. The quality is excellent, feels like it will last a long time. I have been looking into updating my straps to the Fade straps with the built in rainfly but am still trying to determine if it will fit well.

I use my Mojo with the Fade straps (with built in rainfly), and they are great!

If yall are worried about the quality of the spinal tap...just read my posts in this thread. Still have this bag and it shows no wear and is built crazy tough.

For 70$ shipped, it is the best bag in disc golf. Yes, better than grip at that price. If you need a bag or need to upgrade, act now!

This bag is a steal at double the price.

I just ordered a Juju for my son, and grabbed a Mojo for him to grow into. Me? I just use a small duffel over one shoulder and I'm happy with it. I'm already wearing a Camelbak, so a slung bag for the discs works too well for me to change.

XDzQiwo.jpg

Got one for 50 shipped. This has to be the best bang for your buck bag out there currently.

Latest posts