• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

D@mn, I was hoping for a readily-available Spider replacement. Out on wall-hangers. So if any one has flat champ Spiders PM me.

I'm not concerned about this at all anymore... If Innova isn't going to make a TRUE RocX, I'm going to throw Wasps or Verdicts. And I really don't want to...

"After this anomaly is allowed into your game, be prepared for more accuracy, more control, more distance and absolute consistency."

Well they aren't hyping this up quite enough if you ask me. I'd ask for that claim in writing, but they just put it in writing.

Finally, a new disc that promises to make me a great player!

"After this anomaly is allowed into your game, be prepared for more accuracy, more control, more distance and absolute consistency."

Well they aren't hyping this up quite enough if you ask me. I'd ask for that claim in writing, but they just put it in writing.

What a ridiculous hype job.

I'll be trying to buy 4.

It's funny, the best Rocs are still the DX/KC Ranchos you can find almost anywhere.

They forgot "...regardless of wind direction."

I think she's dead, Jim. I was on there just fine until 11:55. It logged me out of my account too. Probably no chance to buy one, 30 minutes wasted.

After all that marketing hype, didn't they realize there would be more than 5 people trying to buy these? Good grief, I hate when companies can't get their web infrastructure in place to handle new releases like this. It's a completely predictable traffic spike after all...

You are purchasing the "Perfect Crystals". Because of the high demand for these discs we have to set a limit on how many can be purchased in each order. You will be able to check out with 1 of each color. That is a maximum of 4 (1 for each stamp selection) for every time you can check out.

Oh I also called them to try and order via phone and the guy told me that basically they use the same web infrastructure to place your order over the phone as online and it wasn't responding so he couldn't take my order.

Latest posts